SWWF ~ Healing ~ Undressing of a Salad ~ Guiding Cauldron, Grip Belladonte, Aulruna

Guiding Cauldron

i find it interesting to see how all my cards have a connection to teh salad card too- showing yet again everything is connected good or bad :)

Aulruna

So, here I'm finally getting around to write an account of my visualization!

Interestingly, I also saw us in a forest, on a clearing that felt spacious, but still secluded, sunlit with dappled lights. Right in the middle, there was a Faerie ring, but it was not composed of mushrooms alone, but all kinds of things - it felt like the Fae had arranged that especially for us - little gemstones, acorns, blossoms, leaves and various berries. It looked so beautiful, like a circle of gifts.

I wanted to visualize the white light as a sort of beam going in one direction through the circle, but instead it just started flowing out of each of us and instantly connecting, faster than I could watch, then slowly dissolve into a transparent, yet still glowing cupola sphere.

This was when we were able to see the Faeries. It was pretty ovious that they did not materialize just then, but that they had been present all along, and just in that particular moment they became visible to us. It was many of them, in various shapes and sized, and they started to weave their own light, which was shimmering and opalescent. They flitted around us incredibly fast and spun that light in a way that reminded me of the making of cotton candy. And then they merged themselves into it and in that very same moment all of us lit up from inside.

Guiding Cauldron

Alruna that is a fantastic visual! i love the fairy gift circle they made it sounds so lovely.....the golden glow seems so peaceful too. :)

Grip Dellabonte

I like the visualization, too.

Sweet that they were so trusting of us to lay out gifts. Makes me want to make sure I do right by them in this exercise.

The last paragraph sounds beautiful! I liked the whole paragraph but especially this part:

And then they merged themselves into it and in that very same moment all of us lit up from inside.

Guiding Cauldron

well tonight i have Penelope dreamweaver makeing an entrance AND tobaira of the waters. I'm defenetly seeing a follow your dreams pattern here! lol

Grip Dellabonte

I am going to sequester myself away tonight. My eldest is preparing for a party she's having this evening. We've been deep cleaning for two days.

Every time I try to work with any of my cards, I doze off.

But tonight (when I'm hiding from her and her friends) I should have plenty of alone time to work with the faeries. Sorry, you guys.

Grip Dellabonte

Today was the day I got to work with the faeries in quiet, and it was a very nice experience.

I noticed certain things that I hadn't noticed before. For instance, Sally, the crouching faerie with the ball in her left hand down at her side, has her right hand on the head of another faerie. It looks like it is lightly placed there, and like the other faerie doesn't mind. Is she using his head for balance? Did he offer his head in support? Is she just being affectionate with him?

She also is perched on the head of a bigger faerie (but that one's more obvious).

Adroito, the blue faery, the sulky one to his left with the one ball, and the little chubby one to his right with the one ball, they all seem to be doing their juggling solo.

But Sally seems to like the contact of others. Maybe she keeps her juggling load to a minimum so she has time to socialize.

I can definitely take to that. I think I try to keep too many balls in the air at the same time and I get worn out. I am not like Adroito. He makes it look effortless.

But Sally has a very small load and she looks peaceful.

I drew another card for today to see how it might fit in to the reading. I pulled Gloominus Doom. He also has one ball! And he's holding it in one hand down by his right side! His left hand is empty. He is also standing on someone's head!

But his body language is completely different from Sally's. She looks content, and he looks pouty. It's almost like his one ball is too much for him. He's got beings all around him he could ask for help, but he isn't looking at them.

My initial response to this is that maybe I put too much on myself, and I don't ask for help when there are people around willing to help. Then maybe it seems like I feel sorry for myself.

As far as tapping into my potential goes, I think I've allowed myself to get too distracted so I've lost sight of all the great inner work I used to do.

I need to use Sally as an example....lighten my load, get help and support, calm down, and be receptive to the inner signals so that I can re-discover my hidden potential.

Guiding Cauldron

:)

very good grip, well done :)

Grip Dellabonte

Yay! Thanks, Guiding Cauldron!

Guiding Cauldron

ahh yesterday

well i didnt have time to post my expirience yesterday so am writing it out today :)

yesterday i felt this overwhelming need to go to teh forest, so i took bear with me and we had a picnic snak too. We found teh best spot ever to settle down at, it was so quite and magical, still and tucked away from the rest of the forest.

i tried meditateing while bear ate, but everytime i did he just started cracking up giggling- which got me giggling- so it was quite funny, even if a lil bizzarre! :)

we also felt there was something near by us as well, playing with us a bit and just being a bit cheeky with a game of hide and seek.

we found teh greatest tree ever, plain on eth front but around the other side was a perfect looking "secret" entrance into the fae realm.

we were gifted with a glorious magpie feather, and bear found some truly appropriate sticks one he even used as his trumpet of arrival throughout our walk in teh woods- what a prince of teh forest he truly is :)

i did manage to see a rabbit, squirrels, birds, dove, empty bird shell, wild blackberries, crow feather, ducks at eth pond and all in all lovliness of eth woods.

every once in awhile there was a gentle caress of a breeze while i was thinking about eth greenman and teh fae- it was just glorious!

then when i got home and bear went down for his nap i pulled mickle out of teh fae deck. I think hes telling me to have some fun and balance that with everyday life- again tying into teh salad card for me :)

hope all is well with you guys love and light xx