Tarocchi della Luna announced

Moonboy

Hello Le Fanu,

We had many reports of delayed overseas packages that took very long to reach their destinations. Some have taken 2 months or have gone around the world unnecessarily. Perhaps it had something to do with the holidays. Can you message me your details so I can find out where your shipment may be?

Astilano

I would love to have Paradoxical Rose no matter full deck or majors.

FLizarraga

I ended up biting the bullet and ordering the regular deck, financial caution be darned.

I have had it for a few days now, and I must say that I am not sorry in the least. The Trionfi is a triumph, pun intended. I love everything about it: the images, the aged finish, the satiny cardstock, the backs... I have bought several Valenza decks with no more packing that those beautiful wraps Moonboy makes, and to be frank have not needed anything else (I even keep them in the original wrapping), but the box is superb. (I still prefer, and preserved, the golden paper wrap, though. :))

For me, this is like the love child of the Deviant Moon and the Vieville. The weird archaic vibes of the DM are here in full blast, and somehow more realized; less edgy, maybe, but richer, stronger, more profound. Less whimsy, perhaps, but more depth. What a magnificent mongrel.

I personally prefer the bonus Devil and Tower (Il Fulmine) to the regular ones. They are even more gorgeous --if that's possible-- and definitely more Marseille-ish. And, in time, I think I'll incorporate the extra oracle cards to read with this deck. They may not be standard Tarot, but they have the same rich energy.

A fantastic deck, in every sense.

Nemia

Yes it is. I've done some readings with it and WOW they were spot on. This is one of my favorite decks.

Astraea

I, too, love this deck - fabulous look, feel and readings. The triumphs, pips and extras are equally delicious.

FLizarraga

I seem to recall that there were some minors only for people who had bought the major-only deck. I mean, I know they were talked about in the thread, but I think I saw them on the Deviant Moon website, and now they are nowhere to be found. Are they gone?

Astraea

I seem to recall that there were some minors only for people who had bought the major-only deck. I mean, I know they were talked about in the thread, but I think I saw them on the Deviant Moon website, and now they are nowhere to be found. Are they gone?
I remember that, too. If you email Patrick Valenza through his website, I'm sure he'll get back to you with the particulars - and he's also a member here (he's Moonboy), so he might see your post.

Anise

Looks like you can still add it to your cart. It's on the same page as the Trionfi expanded edition, at the bottom.

I love this deck too. It's surreal AND stuffy. I especially love all the different denari! I'm glad that the pretty lost coins from the DM resurfaced here.

I ordered a backup of this deck last week...and noticed today that he has a special, some very cool looking oracle cards with purchase. Loose cards, my weakness. *pores over DM shop yet again*

FLizarraga

Looks like you can still add it to your cart. It's on the same page as the Trionfi expanded edition, at the bottom.

Oh, thanks! It turns out that I was looking in the wrong place, as the majors-only deck I have (indeed, the only majors-only deck in my possession) is the Paradoxical Blue edition. So I'll have to wait for that one.

Though the current Paradoxical full deck is tempting enough... :p

I love this deck too. It's surreal AND stuffy. I especially love all the different denari! I'm glad that the pretty lost coins from the DM resurfaced here.

I ordered a backup of this deck last week...and noticed today that he has a special, some very cool looking oracle cards with purchase. Loose cards, my weakness. *pores over DM shop yet again*

Trust me, those oracle cards are WONDERFUL.

Linfang

Has anyone found a solution for the warping of the cards? Did yours flatten out? I tried everything from shuffling to flatten them under heavy books but they still bend in different directions...