Path of the Soul

WinterRose

Am I allowed to drool on this forum? ;) lol! Oh, but I can't afford it... *sighs* I'm going to have to take this one to the de-enabling thread...

Jewel

CelticDruidess said:
Am I allowed to drool on this forum? ;) lol! Oh, but I can't afford it... *sighs* I'm going to have to take this one to the de-enabling thread...
Yes, this froum is all splattered with drool! *LOL* ... have you seen the Dreaming in Color Deck (aka The Luman) .... by the way don't go shaking your fist at me after you see it *LOL*

WinterRose

Oh heck...yes, that's stunning.

celticnoodle

oooohhhh!! they ARE BEAUTIFUL! I love them too! **pinching myself to remind me that I don't really need yet a new deck(s)....***

Oh, what the he77, I may just order them anyway. :D

Jewel

CelticDruidess said:
Oh heck...yes, that's stunning.
Since you like key words I would suggest you consider the Dreaming in Color (Luman) if you are going to purchase a fractal art deck :D

Priestess

Path of the soul

Well I ordered them and I've got them now....they are beautiful. I love them so much already. If you're thinking about it don't hesitate.....irresistable.
Stunning colours!!!

Jewel

I am so on the fence about whether I need to own this deck or not. Thank goodness Faunabay has loaned me hers so I can spend some time with it and really decide. I love my Luman deck, but one of the key differences I see is that the Luman includes a lot of flowers and such in the fractal art, whereas this deck is more abstract. I am guessing I am going to break down and get it, but it is one of those that one day I need it and the next day I don't, then I need it again *LOL*.

Mellaenn

Jewel, I would advise you or anyone else to add this deck to your collection. I :love: these cards. I found them in a little crystal shop in Eureka Springs, Arkansas when I was visiting last fall. I remember going through them on the trip back, pulling each card without reading the book to see what my intuition told me about the meaning of each card - and then peeking at the book - and I was almost always on the nose.

That speaks for the quality of the cards to resonate with our intution, not anything about me, by the way.

Jewel

I did *LOL*, and everyone was right. It is a good deck for some work I am doing. Long convuleted work I am doing that is directed by the Dragonfae in combination with the 5th Tarot, crystal learning, and empathy that uses both the Luman and this deck to help me see emotions. Hard to explain, very interesting *LOL*.