Can you help me to identify this deck?

rhombchick

Hi!!!

I didn't wand to start another thread.... so I thought I would hijack this one.... as it is the same topic.....

Can anyone help me identify this deck?

Attachments

• card.jpg
    card.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 192

nisaba

rhombchick said:
Hi!!!

I didn't wand to start another thread.... so I thought I would hijack this one.... as it is the same topic.....

Can anyone help me identify this deck?
Gosh. No. but I want it.

rwcarter

It is the Angel Voices Oracle, but the printing we have has blue borders (about the color of the sky in the background) instead of white as shown in your attachment.

cardlady22

WOW! What a difference those blue borders make!

Yet another Lo Scarabeo deck . . .

rwcarter

Yup. And I was wrong about the exact blue of the background:

http://www.aeclectic.net/tarot/cards/angel-voices-oracle/

And the art style is completely different too. But the first card in the Angel Voices Oracle is Vehuiah. Reprinting? Original printing? Printed by a different publisher for a different market?

cardlady22

rhombchick, can you turn the card over & show the back?

Grigori

I've seen this set for sale in the post office here, and at the time looked it up. Its based on the 72 angels of the Shemhamphoresh, as with the Angel Voices, comes in a boxed set with a book and I think a small glass angel.

Of course I completely forget the name of the set and publisher now.... It wasn't a tarot type publisher, more a gift shop aimed deck. Maybe you could google for "72 angel cards", my internet speed is miserable today so I can't spot them, but they should be easy to find. It wasn't listed on AT, and I don't think was on Tarot Garden either. But I did see them on Amazon I believe.

cardlady22

Bless you, similia! I'll pop back in if/when I find links.

www.spiritone.com/~mfilipas/Masquerade/Reviews/cabala.html
This isn't the one ~ and forgive me for the link to Mark Filipas' site, but it isn't listed here on AT ~ Cabalistic Tarot Ikarial, 1992

ETA: So far, I'm not coming up with anything that looks like rhombchick's pic.

rhombchick

Hmmm I am not getting anything when I google 72 angels of the Shemhamphoresh ... or any combination of that.... relating to a deck or cards...

I will work on getting a picture of the back...

It is sort of beige in colour with an angel I think.....