Endangered Ark Oracle

daffyart

Found this recently and am really impressed. A few of the artist that were involved in the 'Pathfinders' oracle were involved in the making of this deck (found out by looking through the credits).

I'm not involved in this deck, but I thought others besides myself would love to see yet another stellar animal totem deck. I may be getting one myself if my finances look good later this month.

http://endangeredark.com/

pippi

What a beautiful and meaningful deck! Thank you for sharing the link.

BodhiSeed

That is a lovely deck - such talented artists! Thanks for sharing the link with us Daffyart.
~Bodhran walks off muttering her mantra "I will not spend any more money this month, I will not spend..."

faunabay

Is this going to be the regular price for this deck or is this a special preorder price? I want to know if I have to order it now or if I can wait a bit. :)

Rabbit

I just bought one! 28$ with 4$ shipping.

faunabay

Rabbit said:
I just bought one! 28$ with 4$ shipping.
Are they sending them out yet? When I look at the website it says they're up for pre-order now. And will be sent out sometime around the first couple weeks of May - which is around now but they are still listed as pre-order. :confused:

Rabbit

faunabay,
I do not know. I read what you read...however I liked the cards so much I wanted to get them. Also when the "pre-sale" is over who knows how much it'll be. and who know's if they'll run out.

faunabay

Rabbit said:
faunabay,
I do not know. I read what you read...however I liked the cards so much I wanted to get them. Also when the "pre-sale" is over who knows how much it'll be. and who know's if they'll run out.
Well that's exactly why I posted my question earlier. :p I want to know whether this is a special offer price for preorder and/or if will go up later. :) Because I'd like to get one myself but just bought a couple other decks and would like to wait if I can. I need to save up some more money. LOL

Rabbit

I am going to email them right now! 6 am EST Sat.

daffyart

As I'm not part of this deck at all I don't know anything about time frame or deck prices. What's on the web page is as much info as I got:) Sorry. It was just a stunning deck and a couple of my favorite artists are in it.

For those asking for communication help. I'll see what I can do. I do have a few artist's personal emails I can try. So I'll let you know via PM what my success is.

Darci