Good Witch Bad Witch

redflash

Yes, it is Gillian Kemp, she has done something similar I think about love & romance. Theyre so cute & tiny, lol I am such a kid, its like " ooooo look at the pretty things " x

catlin

So I guess I saw a German edition of this deck.

jules

I just ordered my deck, I can't wait till they show up in the mail, and then I'll be back!! :)

purple_scorp

What goes around, hey??? I bought this deck on Kahlie's recommendation. She bought it on Wolfie's recommendation (correct me if I'm wrong Kahlie) and I'm pretty sure Elven bought it after I did a reading for her with this deck, yes Elven????

I got a shock when my deck was delivered, as I expected that they'd be much bigger in size. The cards themsElves are quite small, but that makes it easier to carry them around.

I don't do the spells as such either, but I always find it interesting to read the spell as I feel it adds a new dimension to the card's definition. And when I read for others with this deck, I always mention the spell's name.

I've found that most of the Bad Witches have positive interpretations, so they're not really bad as in evil, and sometimes I think this can actually confuse the interpretation.

I like to do the Name reading/spread, which is when you pull one card for each letter in your name.

I think one of my fav cards is the Ditch Witch, with those little eyes peeking out.

with love
purple_scorp

catlin

Thanks, Elven, for posting the picture. Now I am sure I have seen the German edition and I have left it in the store.

I love your box!! Nice work.

purple_scorp

Oh Elven, you are so talented. I remember discussing with you the making of some type of container. You talked about getting some small witchy trinkets to put on a bag. The box is absolutely gorgeous - you should think about marketing them.

with love
purple_scorp

WolfyJames

This deck is my favorite oracle. The witches are so cute. :) I can be serious or silly with them, I'm never silly with tarot, but these witches don't mind silliness. I came up with a way of reading them not in the book. Plus they're perfect for those yes/no questions.

Alta

I just got this deck for my birthday in the mail from a very sweet AT'er. I was aware that Kahlie used it, but I didn't realize about the rest you folks.
Hardly had a chance to thumb through the cards (been painting and finally got my hands clean) but am looking forward to it as so many people like it.

Elven

Yay Marion!! Its a sweet little deck - what a good pressie!!! Maybe use it in SOUL? :D

yep - purple_scorp - the little witch and on the broom and her black cat LOL!! :p the scrapbooking thingies!! Theres a cauldron and a bat as well - just cut outs in black - very cute!

Blessings
Elven x