tea leaf cards- anyone seen these?

scorpiana

is anyone familiar with the tea leaf reading cards by rae hepburn? i am thinking of getting a set and i was wondering if anyone had used them and what they thought.

scorpiana

thanks so much-- i bought a set. if anyone has had any specific problems or praise for this deck recently, please feel free to share!

Barbaras Ahajusts

Are these the cards you are talking about?

Barb

Regina L.

These look very interesting--where did you buy your set? The only set I could find on Amazon was $61 (ouch!).

scorpiana

yes, those are the cards-- i got some on ebay for less than $10! i haven't used them yet but they are lovely cards.

Regina L.

Thanks, Scorpiana. Will have to check eBay tonight & see what I can find. . .

Regina L.

Well, I ordered a set on eBay at the beginning of August, & they're still not here! They shipped by USPS priority on the 8th; should I be getting worried? How long does priority mail take, anyway?

Apollonia

Considering I just sent a parcel by regular mail from Minnesota to California and they told me 7 to 10 days, I think you should check it out. The package I received in return from California, which was sent Priority, came within about 3-4 days. What you are describing seems too long.

karen0205

Regina, have you contacted the seller for the delivery confirmation number?