Oh no - the Goddess cards aren't working!

cherries

Hi all. I bought these cards (used but in very good condition) from Amazon. I have pulled three today on separate occasions, each time concentrating on emotional issues and none of them have been at all relevant :( One was about housing situations, another was finance. I've only used tarot before. Am I doing something wrong?

WaterSong

Cherries,

can it be that the Goddesses are telling you you need to focus first on being self reliant?

When that happens either I try to see if there is another issue I need to become aware of or I bless the deck.

it's worth the try :)

I have the deck and that happened to me at the beginning....but after blessing it and asking them what was the Goddess energy I needed the most at the moment, it all started to work out....

xoxoxooxox
:love:
magenta

cherries

Thanks magenta. How do you bless your decks? I tried again with the Goddess cards and they still seem to be giving me random messages. Perhaps the meanings on the cards are too specific for my style of interpretation.

Debra

You might want to take a week or so to just play with them, read the little white book, do a bit of research on some of the goddesses--I put the deck under my pillow for a few nights running, too. Then try again. Good luck with it--I just bought this deck today and I'll be interested to see how it works out!

WaterSong

hello cherries,
the way I bless my decks is that I hold them close to my heart chakra and I simply say:

"I bless these cards in love and light as I intend to manifest with them positive, accurate and helpful readings.
May they be a tool of service and self discovery"

Cherrie, as I have the deck I took the liberty to pull out 3 cards for you, asking for advice :)
I asked the Goddesses deck what they wanted you to know about what is happening at the moment with the deck:

you got

Lakshimi
"Stop worrying.Everything is going to be fine"

Eireen
"There is no need to worry, as everything is working out beautifully"

Coventina
"It is time for a cleansing detoxification of your body and mind"

Ok, so you got twice to stop worrying :)
I think your anxiety and expectation about working with the deck is the one blocking the process....Coventina is surging from the water(I love this card)
and she had all the colors of the chakras around her...I think maybe some meditation and chakra cleansing would help you in general, if you are a sensitive you may be picking up lots of energies from others that may also have an impact on your capacity to read( I call it "psychic debree")

So there you have it cherrie...take a break from the cards, relax, meditate, put yourself on a positive wavelenght....

he he...I felt like pulling another card and guess what came up...

Ixchel
"you are a channel for Divine healing Power"

:)

magenta :love:

cherries

magenta. thanks for that reply. your cards are working pretty well! i split from my boyfriend three weeks ago and have had a very hard time the past 2-3 days - crying, depressed, lonely etc - after doing pretty OK for the previous week or so.

interesting Coventina was the third card you pulled. i also pulled that this morning. i don't quite know what she's telling me to do.

i will tidy my room and create a little card-corner for my decks with some nice candles and stuff. perhaps after i have tidied my room (which really needs to be done, it's a mess!) coventina will be pleased :)

thank you for the reading, it really picked me up!

knowledge seeker

just wanted to chime in my experience with this gorgeous deck. i find that all readings i have with the goddesses, both for myself and friends, are amazingly accurate and often offer an insight into which i hadn't thought or payed much attention too. i also find that when they offer advice or tell me of something to deal with/do, until i heed this advice or take action however small, they will continually bring the issue up, one way or another. if they don't do it in that particular reading, they will refuse to go back into their box or will just fall out from my hands, anything, to get the point across that they are not finished and have more messages, which i will ask and then the issue comes out! gotta love em! hope you enjoy your deck. relax and let it all flow.

cherries

hi everyone

yesterday i had much better luck with the deck :)

last night i pulled:

Ostara: “It is the perfect time for you to start new projects, access new ideas, and give birth to new conditions.”
Frejya: “Unleash your adventurous side! Take risks and be daring.”
Pele: “Be honest with yourself: What is your heart’s true desire?”

I didn't understand the cards yesterday, but today I have been in a pickle over a party I am organising with my ex boyfriend - I have a big role in it but was considering pulling out because of us clashing. I think the cards accurately predicted that, and were telling me to hang in there.

for today i drew:

Mother Mary: “Have faith that your prayers have been heard and are being answered.”
Nemetona: “Create an altar or visit a power place to connect with the Divine.”
Ishtar: “Love yourself enough to say no to others’ demands on your time and energy.”

I think these cards relate to the sh*tty day I have had today, trying to sort it all out :)

So thanks for the encouragement, I will definitely keep my cards and keep using them!

WaterSong

(((cherries))))

I pulled another card for you....

Maat
Fairness
"This situation will be handled in a fair and just matter"

then Oonagh
Easy does it
"There is no need to hurry or force things to happen.Everything is occuring in perfect timing'

:D

There you have it!
chreers!
magenta

cherries

amazing, magenta! i am truly touched! i just did myself another reading before reading this, and got lakshmi as my last card. :D