Ask Your Guides Oracle & Hardcover Book>>>>>Know any best place to purchase them?

Yellow_Munky

Ask Your Guides Oracle & Hardcover Book>>>>>Know any best place to purchase them?

I have been browsering around websites seeing which sites have the lowest price for both the deck and the book including the shipping cost. I have already seen amazon, overstock, walmart....know anywhere else? Would make a great gift for a friend. I don't mind if it they are used because my friend doesn't mind.

I guess the best way to put it, is do you know where to find the lowest price for these two items? Also, if you have them and don't want them, I'll be happen to get them off your hands. <(^0^)>

Thanks!

Yellow Munky

P.S. I just realized after submitting this that maybe this should had been in the Oracle thread instead....sorry if it is.....

Kenny

The only sure way is to do the leg work yourself. Alibris might be a good place to look as are tarot and divination webstores.

For me I found a few webshops that deal with books that I can trust, bookmark them and then use the lowest cost one that fills my needs. It takes time but in the end money's saved.

Alibris US: http://www.alibris.com/
Sadly the rest are UK webstores.