Congratulations to our newest AUTHOR ~ MCsea!!

Amaris

Elven said:
Spoken like a true lady of light!!

Im over the moon for you Marina!! Im so thrilled!
WOOHOO!! LOL!!

Blessings Elven x

I'm with Elven -- I couldn't be more thrilled for you! You certainly deserve this success!

huredriel

Managed to hope over there and have a look now, love the front of it Marina, guess I'd better settle in and wait til Jun eh ;)

MCsea

Blessings to you !!

Yes its a long wait till June -

but at least its coming to completion (finally) I really take my hat off to people who spend many years putting together a book... I am glad I had no idea of the commitment needed before I started ;)

My sabian symbol story I sent the manuscript (draft) to publishers on the NEW MOON in May (26th) - which was a Gemini new moon - this I had sort of planned - Gemini being communication and all but when I saw the sabian symbol for that time - wow... - the sabian symbol... was Gemini 5 - A radical magazine or publication asking for action displays a sensational front page!

Thank you again for your encouragement and support!

HAPPY SOLSTICE TOO

hugs

MARINA

Sophie

Oh, that's so exciting, Marina! I am thrilled for you, and I can't wait to read it when it becomes available. I love reading your comments on the Symbols on this forum - the connections you make.

MCsea

Helvetica said:
Oh, that's so exciting, Marina! I am thrilled for you, and I can't wait to read it when it becomes available. I love reading your comments on the Symbols on this forum - the connections you make.

Thank you Helvetica!

I love the sabian symbols and I hope the book raises 'awareness' of the sabian symbols for more and more people - that was the motive behind the book, then it took a 'right' turn!
I am so blessed to have you all in my life - thank you

blessings

MARINA

Fulgour

Attachments

• The Complete Guide to Crystal Astrology.jpg
    The Complete Guide to Crystal Astrology.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 70

tink27

(((((Marina!)))))

[size=+3]
Congratulations
Marina!!!
[/size]

Ohh Marina,

This is so-o-o wonderful!!! Your belief in yourself and your project made it come true!!!

Your work with symbols has been astounding!!! I've learned a great deal from you this year. I look forward to more in the coming year.

You've taught us all that crystals and gems are truly gifts of the earth...amplifying, positive, versatile and strong!!

Thank you! I look forward to your book and to continue our learning here at AT!!

tink :love:

MCsea

Fulgour - thank you for putting the link up
it still surprises me to see my name there when I look at the cover..

The stars on the cover is ORION - I love it

tink27 - THANK YOU!! (((((HUGS)))))
I have learnt so much from my friend here - so very much about myself and the sabian symbols I hope to really get stuck back into the symbols threads here next year I just love sharing the symbols here, Im happy people like reading my thoughts, but I LOVE reading everyone elses thoughts too - 360 degrees enough for everyone and every message...

thank you

blessings
MARINA

star-lover

congratulations! marina :party:

just seen this from fulgours link in astrology forum

really pleased for you :)big job, success! bet you're over the moon

good luck and hope for many many sales

MCsea

Blessings star-lover
thank you for your kind words :)
It is exciting and a little scary!