Deciding which oracle deck

Little Hare

Chronata said:
oh my.

Thank you Elven, and peace pixie!

I had never even heard of the Selerno Ask an Angel cards!

I went to the link...
and felt immediately and profoundly drawn to one of the sample cards.

the message was Art...
so very very appropriate for me right now...

Thank you!

These are a must...

WOOOHOO! i hope you enjoy them when you get them... I love the angel cards :D They give amazing readings... hmmm i must get them out again and go to the reading thread... hehehee

Elven

Hi PP, Chronata, Pao, shemsu sutekh and nan :D

Ask an Angel is lovely deck indeed! and the price is not too bad either, especially with the exchange rate too ;)

I have just started working with the Universal Wisdom cards by Toni Carmine Salerno, and my favourite deck of his is the Magdelene Oracle - beautiful!!

As for the Art Chronata - this is why I enjoy his decks .. his artwork is amazing, and he has several books on his art. He is a healer and great promoter of personal enlightenment and exploration. He was at last years Mind Body Spirit festival in Sydney, and I missed it!!

But back to the Oracles :D
I hope you're enjoying looking through the Oracles nan. There are SO many now ... have fun :D

Blessings Elven x

Sophie

By far my favourite Angel decks are those made by Kimberley Marooney, Angel Blessings (fantastic!) and Angel Love (good too). She uses classic paintings, the cards are large and beautiful, and the books are beautifully written and deep - real books, not pamphlets.

I don't have much time for Doreen Virtue decks, they are largely schlock, but I have one, which hits the spot on those days you need a simplistic boost: Daily Guidance from your Angels.

I have one Toni Carmine Salerno deck - the Magdalene Oracle - I like his art, it's beautiful and sensual. That Angel deck looks good :)

huredriel

Not an angel deck, but have you considered Dreaming in Colour: Luman deck? It was my first oracle deck and I find that it really helps to spark the intuitive side :)

Pao

OK YOU GUYS DONT DO THIS TO MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE lol you're making me make another list of decks i wanttttttttt and i just got a new one in the mail today! stop it!! :D

you have great suggestions here Nan I say you look at the images of all these decks mentioned and choose the one that you immediately feel attracted to! its hard b/c there are so many but i remember buying decks just b/c they were about angels but i didnt click with them and now sadly i dont use them and should probably trade them :(

go your your gut! :heart: