What I Should Be Doing...

Sheri

What I should be doing is posting my backlog of Daily Draws for my One Deck Wonder study of the Marseille Grimaud deck I am working with. :angel:

What I AM doing is playing with a new oracle deck I got, Mystic Glyphs! })

It's a cool little deck of square cards with Native American symbols on them. Many of the cards have 4-way reversal meanings (depending on which of the 4 directions it is facing determines the meaning). Some only 2, some only 1. It reminds me of the Russian Gypsy Fortunetelling Cards I have.

I am using the Daily Draw spread in the book for the Oracle Above/Below Me game. It looks like a really cool deck!

valeria

Little Hare

Sounds interesting }) is there a link where we can view some of the cards?

lark

I have them too Valeria and like them very much...so much fun to play with.
I also got Ancestors Path recently...it has dice instead of cards, love this one two...I have been disapointed by the fluff of a few oracles I've bought recently, but these two didn't disapoint.
Both were clearance buys at Barnes and Noble for $5.95 so for that money you can take a chance.

Sheri

That's great news, Lark! I feel like I will use them alot, so it is good to know that they won't end up a disappointment. I just had to use them as soon as I opened the box :D

Hi Peace_Pixie! Good idea! I completely forgot to post a link...

Here is link to see them. Tarot Garden has them, although I got mine from New Age Discount Books along with a few other things. I think it was around $6.00 on sale.

Mystic Glyphs

The cards look like they are carved in stone, and although small, they are really easy to shuffle.

I am just drawn to them!

Little Hare

Thanks for the link valeria they are sooooo cute :D