Poppy's Love Cards: Instant Answers to Your Love Life!

tinkerbell

poppy's love cards.......

Hi SoulDancer!
I have these - I couldn't resist after coming across them on sombody here's wishlist!
I must admit, I've only used them once...(when you have so many decks the majority tend to get neglected!)
I don't recall the reading but i do know it was neither uncannily accurate nor complete rubbish!!
I think they are cute but I would have preferred some pictures with the text. I know the creator designed them without illustrations to be " to the point".
I would recommend them for a teen or younger person or for lighthearted nights with the girls- (I regularly have a "cards night" when we all get together and do each others cards and I'm getting these out at the next meet so we can ask it some questions!)
I've just bought Poppy's first deck, Poppy's Tarot Cards. The questions are geared towards a wider range of questions in this pack,
eg, love, money, work, travel, star signs and timings.
I haven't had chance to stop yet this week but when i do I'm going to dip in and have a go!
When I was looking for the "tarot" deck, they weren't all that easy to find, (so i got a bit obsessed and decided I had to have them, as you do! lol!) The love cards dont seem to be as scarce tho so you should be okay!
Good luck if you decide to buy, Id love to hear how you get on!
love, Tinkerbell x