Help with Tarot / Oracle deck

calinalou

Help with Tarot deck

I just had a reading with a psychic recently. She used a regular deck of cards and also a deck of cards like tarot. They were a bit larger with a rim of
yellow. I didn't ask where she got them but should have. The three cards I pulled were visualization, clairaudience and clairescentence. She said that she saw that I was studying about psychic and horoscopes and my own psychic abilities. I would like to get a deck like hers. It had a small area at the bottom under the picture on the card that had a square with a sentence
or so describing the card and a banner with the name of the card. Do you know of where I can find a deck like this? I looked at many of the cards here but can't find anything similar.

PLEASE HELP. This is something I would really like to learn and I really liked these cards.

Solandia recommended the quick and easy tarot or the starter tarot ... but neither of these are what I want. I want a deck like the one I saw that had the cards Visualization, Clairaudience & clairsentence. Not sure if I am spelling these correct.

Thanks so much for our time Calinalou

UPDATE 02/11/08 - Thanks so much for all of your help ... I didn't get to look at the deck much, just told to choose 3 cards ... and those were the three I pulled. The deck looked like a complete deck, not a mixture of decks. They were a little larger than an ordinary deck of playing cards. She did not give me a business card, but I do have her phone number and could call her, just didn't want to bother her, thought I might be able to figure it out on my own through research. Found your wonderful website and searched many of the cards ... but none of them show ALL the cards in the deck - so I wasn't sure which decks had those three cards in. None of the decks I saw were her deck (looked like it).

Thanks again for your help ....

raventepes

I'd like to be the first to welcome you to the forum.

As far as what deck the reader was useing, it sounds more like an oracle deck. If you can remember anything else about the deck used, it would help a lot of us to help you figure it out.

raventepes

Another thing I should mention is that I highly reccomend that you look through the "Cards" section of the website. That would be a good place to start.

StewsSweety

I am also new to tarot. I was given my first set of cards. After that I was drawn to the Angel Oracle deck and most recently my favorite deck Osho Zen. Trust in your heart it wil lead you to a deck that's for you.

Mellifluous

Yeah, it does sound like an oracle.

Archangel Oracle Cards by Doreen Virtue has clairsentience and clairaudience, but not visualization so it must be something else unless she's mixed two or more decks together.

Could you call her and ask what deck it was? She might tell you. :)

Hope you find it!

PS You can see some of the Archangel cards here just to make sure that wasn't it:

http://janetboyer.com/Archangel_Oracle_Cards.html

Disa

Did the psychic you went to give you a business card of her own? You could email or call her and ask what she used. I don't think she'd mind.

Disa

stpcarly

I agree with the others, it sounds like an oracle deck. I know it isn't the Archangel deck, that doesn't have a visualisation card in it.