follow up book for Deirdre of Sorrows - request for input

shadowdancer

Well, it is time to come clean I guess :)

I have been working with Deirdre on compiling some notes which we hope will form the basis of a follow up book for her deck. It has been exciting, enlightening and sometimes tiring, but overall, the experience has been incredibly rewarding. There is still some way to go, but the journey has certainly opened up my eyes, with no doubt more yet to come.

There is still some way to go, and there are still techniques I want to experiment with but hopefully they will be valid considerations for any future publication. We both want to be a little be different to other books where possible, with the aim of taking owners of the deck to the next stage of their journey accordingly. For example, I will be in the process shortly of having a sort of 'sketch' typed up involving all of our Queens having a natter in a coffee shop. Not only will it be entertaining but will hopefully help us see through the eyes of the Queen and understand what makes them tick.

Deirdre has been happy for me to post openly about it, and there is a request from both of us for owners and users of this deck to share some experiences or insights they have had. If any of this is used for a book, there would be due acknowledgements given.

It is still early stages, but I have gone through every card giving my insights on how I see the characters. To be that little bit different (and yes, I have used this technique in readings with success) I have chosen to give insights from all points of view including that of the animals. This was somewhat strange, but it worked really well. For example, in one reading I read the card as if through the eyes of the lion, and for another reading, it was interpreted as if the querant was the sheep!

So, does anyone have anything they would be willing to share, bearing in mind it could benefit all users of this fairly unique deck?

In the meantime, wish us both luck and send us some good energies. I really do believe this deck has so much depth, the hard part may be deciding what to leave out as opposed to include.

Thanks in advance

Davina