De-Enabling Thread

tarotmama

Le Fanu said:
people just buy it to make a statement. Just pretend you bought it and post in the "what's the postman bringing you" thread. We'll all think "Ooohh, pale & interesting goth type" and promptly forget all about it, and we'll be none the wiser...

Go on, lie to us. It's cheaper...

:bugeyed:

I may never have to buy another tarot again!

Asbestos Mango

I want the Deviant Moon Tarot. I want it now.

Anybody have a good reason why I shouldn't just go to Amazon.com and order the damn thing?

Chronata

I am not easily disturbed, but the Deviant Moon freaks the crap outta me!

Not a tarot I would want to read in the dark. Alone.

emmsma

Because it'd be cheaper to get it from me!
*checks what thread she's in*

No! you don't want it. Its creepy and ugly. It will sneak into your room at night and do unspeakably gorey and horrible things to you as you sleep.

And if you are able to look at all the cards, you won't even be able to sleep because of all the grotesque imagery that will be implanted in your mind.

Amary

Well, you know how sheep all look the same to us? The characters in the Deviant Moon are kind of like this. Very "samesy". Also, the cards are kind of tall and narrow, which makes them difficult to shuffle.

nisaba

It's full of teenage angst, very emo. Are you Emo? Are you in your teens? You will love it. I gave mine to the emo daughter of a friend of mine, and she *swears* she loves it - but has put it on a shelf where it has a nice, warm, insulating layer of dust. How's that for love.

Amary

nisaba said:
It's full of teenage angst, very emo. Are you Emo? Are you in your teens? You will love it. I gave mine to the emo daughter of a friend of mine, and she *swears* she loves it - but has put it on a shelf where it has a nice, warm, insulating layer of dust. How's that for love.

That's emo love. Anyway, this way the deck can brood about how no one loves it and no one appreciates it. Soon it will start to write bad poetry and buy black eyeliner by the case.

gregory

I forget which card it was I drew for a mate, but she still has nightmares about it. I think I posted it in the last thread when this came up.....

Here you go.....

Nice innit.....

emmsma

There goes my lunch!