Horary Readings

le.jour.obscurcit

What Career path should I follow?

Thank you. :)

VenusRising

thanks so much for the reading. just as I suspected actually.
his fgather passed last year...and she bought a couple news houses after his passing. i found out that she secretly wants my bf, her son, to move here permantely and stay here forever! that is not happening!

Minderwiz

Reading for cutiecutie

cutiecutie said:
This seems like a neat thread.

Do you take yes/no questions?
If so, my Q would be:

-Was there ever another woman involved in my relationship with r (romantically or sexually)?

A Twist on the usual question and an interesting challenge. The chart was cast in the hour of the Sun, but has Capricorn rising - some mismatch here, so the chart may be a little 'iffy'. You are signified by Saturn in Virgo in the eighth House. Saturn is Peregrine and also badly placed in the chart - A sign that the relationship has not been good for you.

'r' is signified by the Moon, ruling the seventh House. The Moon is in Cancer and angular - r is much the stronger. Indeed the only weakness is the Moon's conjunction with the South Node (Dragon's tail). The Moon in Cancer is also in the detriment of Saturn, r does not like you,

My problem is to identify whether or not 'another woman' existed in the relationship. I've aready usede the Moon for r. So how do I look for another woman? The other female planet is Venus and where is Venus - in the seventh - r's House. If Venus were elsewhere I'd start from the position that there wasn't and then look for any possible contradictory indications. With Venus in the Seventh, I feel that the default answer is that there was.

As well as being in the Sign of the Moon and also (by some systems) its triplicity (which together suggest a strong connection) it's also in the Terms of Saturn, so she may well be someone you know.

Another indicator that possibly suggests the existance of 'another woman' is that Saturn (you) is separating from an opposition to Jupiter. Jupiter rules the eleventh House of the chart, which is the fifth House for r - the house of romance. So his Lord 5 was opposing you - suggesting that you were not the object of romance.

I don't know whether this is a comfort or not, but I don't see any indication that he particularly loves the other woman. The Moon is in none of Venus' dignities and Jupiter is in the detriment of Venus. So the other woman definitely loves him but the love may not be reciprocated at all and being peregrine, Venus is also weak in essential dignity. Being angular, she was in the right place at the right time - perhaps also indicated by Venus being in Hayz (a nocturnal planet in a nocturnal sign placed nocturnally in a noctural chart) but that is no indication that things will continue in a favourable way.

So the answer appears to be 'Yes' There was!

sapienza

Interesting reading above. It's great to see the process you follow with these.

Ok, so I've finally worked out my question....

We have lived in our current (tiny) house now for 8 years but now that we have children it isn't really big enough. We need to either stay here and renovate, or move somewhere else. Which one will/should be do? It might still be a year or so off but we need to start planning/preparing fairly soon.

Thanks so much. :)

Minderwiz

OK, I've done the chart and will post the reading tomorrow, when I've had chance to check a couple of things

Minderwiz

Reading for Sapienza

sapienza said:
Interesting reading above. It's great to see the process you follow with these.

Ok, so I've finally worked out my question....

We have lived in our current (tiny) house now for 8 years but now that we have children it isn't really big enough. We need to either stay here and renovate, or move somewhere else. Which one will/should be do? It might still be a year or so off but we need to start planning/preparing fairly soon.

Thanks so much. :)

The rational approach would be to decide on whether the house has the potential for improvement and if not, then decide to move. However that assumes that you can easily buy/rent a suitable property in the area you want. So we might end up with a situation in which, whilst the current house is not the best bet, circumstances require you to stay and make the best of it.

So let's see what the chart has to say. You are first house - and therefore are signified by the Sun, as the Ascendant is in late Leo. Indeed the lateness indicates that, if anything, time is running out for the planning.

This is perhaps reinforced by the Sun in Gemini, conjunct the eleventh cusp, it is about to move from the strong position in the tenth to a weaker position in the eleventh. The Sun has very weak essential dignity, being in it's own Face (which Lilly describes as being slightly better than being out on the street). The Sun does sextile the Ascendant, indicating not only radicality but also your ability to act.

The House is signified by Lord 4, which is Mars, and, if you are to move, the vendor of the new property is signified by Lord 7, Saturn. As the Sun is in the Triplcity and Terms of Saturn, it seems that your preferred option would be to buy somewhere else.

Mars is in Virgo where it is Peregrine, so the condition of the house is not good (for your purposes), which of course prompted the question. However Mars is in the first House, your House and suggests that you are likely to stay.

Saturn, Lord 7, is also Peregrine in the second (your money) and applying to your Part of Fortune (your money, amongst other things) by conjunction. To have Saturn as Lord 7 is not particularly good (and indeed the same could be said of Mars as Lord 4) as it is an 'infortune' - it doesn't bring luck. Saturn is in opposition with Jupiter who is Lord 8. Whilst Jupiter is usually benefic, as Lord 8 he is not in this case. The aspect is separating and Jupiter has now changed signs, so that might indicate things will improve for the seller in the future. As the eighth is also the money and resources of the seller (second from the seventh) an alternative view might be that any potential seller needed your money (or that of any potential buyers) because of their own cashflow problems, but these are now easing (recovery from the credit crunch) and they are not so desperate to make a sale - generalised, it was a buyers market but house prices will soon begin to rise. Incidentally Saturn is in none of the dignities of the Sun, which perhaps indicates that they need you less than you think you need them.

The Sun in Gemini is applying to square Saturn. This is not what you want to see in a potential purchase. Whilst it does not rule out the purchase of a new property (as an opposition almost certainly would), it suggests that the purchase will be difficult, have problems and at the end you might not be satisfied with the result, even if it goes through.

Lastly, the Angles are in fixed signs and that suggests no change in your circumstances - you will stay, whether you like it or not.

The Moon is your co-significator but is Peregrine in Leo conjunct to the benefic Venus, who is also Peregrine and therefore can offer little help - both are badly placed in the twelfth House. The Moon is not only separating from Venus it is also separating from a trine with Jupiter (Lord 8) and will go on and sextile your Part of Fortune (your money) and then will sextile your second house ruler, Mercury. I'd take this as an indicator of you spending some money and devoting resources to something, in the context of the question, and given Mars' placement in the first, I'd say that was on the renovation of your current house.

Overall, it looks like you will stay and renovate - not ideal but the cost of buying/renting a suitable new property may well not be worth the exercise. and even though you might be in a better position than any potential seller, you are not strong enough to force through an advantageous sale - it's more likely to collapse, with some acrimony on both sides.

Attachments

• Sapienza Horary.jpg
    Sapienza Horary.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 89
  • sapienza Horary 2.jpg
    sapienza Horary 2.jpg
    199.2 KB · Views: 86

sapienza

Hi Minderwiz,

Thanks for the reading and I'm sorry for the delay in posting. I've had limited computer time this past few days.

The reading is very interesting. Bascially you've tapped into the real issue for me. We do love most things about the house we are in, but if we are going to renovate then it will be a case of 'this will do, but it's not perfect'. The renovation would work, but it wouldn't be our perfect home. On the other hand, to move we see as quite a gamble. It would be hard to find the things we love about this house, plus the things we need for our family. And house prices are expensive where we want to live to stay near schools etc.

I often do think I'd prefer to just move, but deep down I also think we'll just stay where we are. Better the devil you know in some ways. This reading has been a big help because it's confirmed for me the concerns that have been in the back of my mind. And sometimes it's a comfort to know that although an option isn't perfect, it's certainly the best option available.

I have a question about the way you've done the reading if that is ok. You have said that the Vendor would be represented by the Lord of the 7th House, which is Saturn. Is the Lord of the 7th always used to represent the 'other' party in a reading? Is this because it's someone you are 'in relation' to? I wouldn't have even thought to bring this element into the reading. Thanks so much for doing this, it's great to see the process in action.

Minderwiz

Relationships

Yes, the seventh is used for the 'significant other' - the other person who is, or will or even might be in a relationship with you. There are some important exceptions to this and I'll mention them at the end.

'Significant' here is not just romantic/marriage relationships. The other ones which crop up a lot in horories are buyer/seller, which is the possible case here, and 'open enemies' which covers law suits, competitions and sports, amongst other things. The seventh can be used for just another person, with whom we have no specific relationship but whose actions are of interest to us - 'Will John get the job' - where John is an acquaintance or even someone we are aware of. However questions of 'idle speculation' may not produce reliable answers, as our connection to them is weak.

I did a sports horory (though not posted) before the England v USA World Cup match - England took the first and USA the seventh - a contest horory. The condition of England's significator was Peregrine - much running about without anything particular to show for it, and the condition of the USA significator was essential dignity by Face - barely much better. Conclusion, the result is likely to be a draw, probably 0-0 or possibly 1-1. The end result was of course a 1-1 draw.

There are specific exceptions, most of which are familiar to members who frequent this section - brothers/sisters and neighbours are third house; parents are fourth house (father fourth, mother tenth if we need to separate them), children are fifth house and or servants (or people at work we manage) are sixth house. Our employer is tenth house and our friends are eleventh house.

It's also possible to use the houses to derive other relationships. For example in a previous horory, I used the fourth house to signify the mother of a boyfriend (his tenth house). Thus I could use the sixth, to signifiy an uncle or aunt, on my father's side of the family (third house from the fourth house) - or a cousin on my mother's side - fifth house from the third house from the tenth house of my mother).

As you can see it can become very complex in those circumstances and indeed they are rarely taken beyond two derived houses). Care should be taken to keep to the heart of the matter. Thus if the question is 'does my neighbour have a crush on me?' we are dealing with a possible romantic/marriage relationship and they get the seventh, not the third - we are concerned with a possible change in relationship.

EyeAmEye

Hi Minderwiz,
If you're still doing these readings, I'd love one.

My question:
Will a romantic relationship develop between myself and M within the next year?

Thanks!

niki frm india

hi dear i have been following this thread,and i must say you are doing a fab job..can you read for me too..plz..my ques -when will i get engaged?

thanks dear
god bless you