POCKET SIZE TIN EDITION POLL

WHICH DECK WOULD YOU LIKE IN A POCKET SIZE TIN EDITION?

• Total voters

G6

Greatdane asked for someone to do a poll on this, so here it goes...

1st off, we are referring to US GAMES newly launched Pocket Tin Editions, which EVERYONE loves!

Some of these decks listed are NOT US Games decks. Doesn't mean other publishers/indie deck makers can't swagger jack US Games presentation. ;-)

If a deck you really want is not included in this poll don't shoot the messenger just post it to the original thread by Greatdane.

http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=258876&page=5

I allowed for more than one choice, but please just vote for the ones you know you would pre-order.

PLEASE DONT FORGET TO VOTE IN THE POLL, thanks!!!!!!!!

G6

IHeartRescues

ok I won't shoot you

But where is the Thoth??? Was mentioned at LEAST 3 or more times on GD's thread AND it's US Games! Must have been an oversight. So I will hold off on voting bc it's none of the above for me lol. Maybe the WU....

Aeric

I highly doubt the Original Mythic would be recreated. The author deliberately sought out a new artist for the second edition. If anything, New Mythic would go in a tin.

Dee Ell

Yeah, sorry G6, none of the above :(

G6

I highly doubt the Original Mythic would be recreated. The author deliberately sought out a new artist for the second edition. If anything, New Mythic would go in a tin.

Nobody wants the New Mythic. It's Original Mythic or nada.

G6

NEXT ROUND OF THOTH POCKET IN TIN PLEASE

Except the point of the other thread was decks ppl want *in a tin* - not just smaller versions...

Now were getting nitty gritty. I feel like if they already made the pocket size or a mini I shouldn't include it, BUT point taken. When US Games runs out of Thoth Pocket Edition in a paper box they REALLY SHOULD do it as a Tin Edition. Please and thank you! :)

Aeric

Nobody wants the New Mythic. It's Original Mythic or nada.
I'm not saying people don't want it, I'm just saying it's not likely no matter how much people want it. Too much legal wrangling.