Tarot Collection Crush Thread

G6

Do you have a crush on someone's tarot collection or if you prefer do you admire someone's tarot collection? If so, please post your admiration here with a link. ;-)

bonebeach

I'm pretty sure I want Le Fanu's collection--the few deck reviews on his blog (https://mycuriouscabinet.wordpress.com/) have been quite useful to me, and I admire the unsettling kind of classy macabre thing he has going on aesthetically.

but really, ANY of those collections with over a hundred decks in them would be bound to be worth crushing on, no?

Oh, and I definitely have some aesthetic overlap with FLizarraga, and we have a lot in common culturally, as well, so I'm sure I would enjoy pawing through that collection.

FLizarraga

but really, ANY of those collections with over a hundred decks in them would be bound to be worth crushing on, no?

Oh, and I definitely have some aesthetic overlap with FLizarraga, and we have a lot in common culturally, as well, so I'm sure I would enjoy pawing through that collection.

Aw-shucks, thanks! But my collection is more crushing than crush-worthy, I'm afraid... šŸ˜‚

nisaba

This is the collection I desire. It belongs to Gregory.

She has so many decks that ...

A couple of years back I did the sums, and worked out that if she used ONE deck every single day, she'd take seven and a half years to get through her deck. She's still buying. I'm even more jealous now. :)

She once went away for a holiday, and I had a mental vision of her on her return, putting the key in her front door ... and being crushed to death by the entire collection, longing for her return, trampling her with their little papery feet as they fell out of the opening door.

G6

This is the collection I desire. It belongs to Gregory.

She has so many decks that ...

A couple of years back I did the sums, and worked out that if she used ONE deck every single day, she'd take seven and a half years to get through her deck. She's still buying. I'm even more jealous now. :)

She once went away for a holiday, and I had a mental vision of her on her return, putting the key in her front door ... and being crushed to death by the entire collection, longing for her return, trampling her with their little papery feet as they fell out of the opening door.

What's amazing is that out of nearly 2500 decks she can pick one clear favorite.

nisaba

What's amazing is that out of nearly 2500 decks she can pick one clear favorite.

So can I, out of my 170.

And probably twenty more that I'd throw myself under a truck to defend.

Sigrdrifa

To be honest I don't crush on anyone's collection but my own... I wouldn't know what to do with hundreds of decks. As soon as I hit the count of 50 I get an 'urge to purge' :p . Also, I do not specifically care for antique, historic or rare decks. I just buy the ones I think are beautiful, readable and/or interesting.

G6

To be honest I don't crush on anyone's collection but my own... I wouldn't know what to do with hundreds of decks. As soon as I hit the count of 50 I get an 'urge to purge' :p . Also, I do not specifically care for antique, historic or rare decks. I just buy the ones I think are beautiful, readable and/or interesting.

Luck you, I think I have more than 100 now and I never thought I'd have that many decks!