My experience of the Star (long post)

aja

What a wonderful explaination of the Star!
This card has always been important to me (I'd try keeping its image in mind when I was going through difficulties to remind myself to stay in balance) but I hadn't comprehended it on the level that you describe.

Thank you!

memries

Gosh Pispistrelle... I could never figure out what it meant at all. Thanks so much now I feel like investigating all about it.

memries

Sorry I spelled your name incorrectly

Flavio

I use to wear a tie with stars to job whenever I now the day will be a difficult one, now I can relate your "star success story" to the Star and give my tie an extra tocuh of confidence. Thank you very much for sharing your story it was helpful and educative at the same time. Hope that whatever was found through the endoscopy has healed already.

wizzle

Thank you for sharing your story Pip. It adds another layer of meaning to the Star.

And I think MTS added yet more insight. Thanks to you too.

Il blend the two a bit. Since the Star is also about health, recovery and healing, I've seen the Star as our body guide. Some believe our bodies have a "mind" if you will which regulates the automatic functions like breathing, recovery, etc. The Star seems an apporpriate card to designate this body-spirit.

Sulis

Pip thankyou for that post.

Like LittleBuddha, I have problems relating the 'hope' message of The Star to readings - it just seems so vague (a lot of the Majors can be like that I find).

Your post has helped me to understand this card :) I particularly liked the message you got that because The Star is up in the sky it can see the bigger picture and so offers hope when we may be floundering around in the darkness.

love

Sulis xx

MareSaturni

That's SUCH a beautiful story! You know, i had an experience with the Lovers card recently (i even post it here) similar to yours (though less traumatizing since it's not happening directly to me). Your story is really touching, and i believe it's amazing when you understand a card's meaning not only studying it but *living* the meaning. Feeling it. It's such a wonderful experience, isn't it?

I hope you're better now...and hope you don't mind me utting your story in my journal. It's really lovely!

Love,

:TPW Yuko