Three worlds spread

Castle-Brooks

I've been working on a spread built around the Shamanistic view of three worlds. I'd really like some input on possible meanings for the positions. I'm not sure how well you can tell what I was going for here, it's supposed to be three intersecting circles.

---10---
-9----11-
--- 2---
---12---
-1---- 3-
--- 6---
--- 4---
-5---- 7-
--- 8---

What I came up with so far

Middle world
1. past influences
2. how you connect to God(s)
3. upcoming influences
4. how you connect with ancestors

Lower world
5. ???
6. How ancestors connect with you
7. ???
8. ???

Upper world

9. ???
10. ???
11. how God(s) connect with you
12. ???

Thanks in advance for any input.
Troy

KCB

Dear Troy

This sounds really interesting and I'd like to contribute, but first i think I need to know a little bit more about how you describe the middle upper and lower worlds. eg is it only ancestors in the lower world? is it only divine beings in the upper world? One alternative structure you might consider would be circles within circles. From my limited understanding of shamanism the worlds are more porous than heirarchical??

K

Tarotingineer

Complicated.......

It seems to me that you're trying to make a spread to help a person realize his relationship with the spiritual world and with the divine. But it also seems to me (Personal opinion here) That you're trying to make it more complex than it has to be. If you tried to simplify it, maybe it would come more clearer to you. Just my 2 cents though - you don't have to do as I said. But if you'd like, I could help you come up with a simpler one.