Melissa's Lenormand (in progress)

tarotmama

Forgot to add this one: the fox!

I updated the webpage so you can see all the cards I have done now: http://tarotbymelissa.com/oracledeck/

I also finally found a great anchor illustration -- so I will probably redo the "roots" card and replace it with a proper anchor card.

Attachments

• fox.jpg
    fox.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 133

Barbaras Ahajusts

These are beautiful in any form, printed or online use only!
Oh, & I adore the 2nd Lilly card! All of them, so Victorian, so soft, so romantic. I just can't think of enough praise.

I can't wait to read with them using the Orphalese program. You are so generous to share them for free! Thank you!

Barbara

thorhammer

Thankyou for Fox! He's lovely :) I get such a sense of tension and a tiny bit of menace from the way the crow and fox (frox???) look at each other in the foreground there, and the other fox dancing with the girl shows the different faces represented by the Fox card! Beautiful, girl :)

\m/ Kat

tarotmama

First drafts of the Sun and Stork. May be an alternate Stork card in the works. ;)

I also have two different versions of the child card, but I feel really blocked on that one, so I don't want to post it just yet!

*Scurries off to sew up everyone's Halloween costumes!*

TWO more and I'm HALF DONE!!!

Attachments

• sun.jpg
    sun.jpg
    130 KB · Views: 135
  • stork.jpg
    stork.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 133

Barbaras Ahajusts

tarotmama said:
First drafts of the Sun and Stork. May be an alternate Stork card in the works. ;)

I also have two different versions of the child card, but I feel really blocked on that one, so I don't want to post it just yet!

*Scurries off to sew up everyone's Halloween costumes!*

TWO more and I'm HALF DONE!!!
Half done? Wow. That's allot of work.
As usual, these two are beautiful.

Barbara

tarotmama

The child card has given me such trouble!! (and knowing my kids, it's not surprising) I have a few different versions of this card too. I may or may not ever show those!

Also, here is one of the alternate lady/woman cards (this one told me to call her Lady). Her coloring may change a little for the final version (she seems a little cold to me right now).

Attachments

• child1.jpg
    child1.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 133
  • lady3.jpg
    lady3.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 132

Nina*

I can't wait to somehow get this deck. All images are SOOOOOOOOOOOO beautiful! :heart:

prudence

Love the child card!! And that Lady is very powerful, but I think I am partial to your first Lady/Woman, she just has such a cool energy... and is so stylish and swank.

eta- I also love the stork and sun!!

firefrost

I also love the child card.

Erm - to be honest, the Lady looks very baba-prague-ish to me. Sorry!

thorhammer

That Lady certainly does channel the VR High Priestess, but in a good way. I love her confidence and power. I could see myself using her in a reading, maybe a highly personal reading for just me, but I do love the Woman card for more general use.

The Child is gorgeous :) I love the little doll up on the frame!

\m/ Kat