Moon in...

Artemis Sans

Okay, I've gotten into Astrology, but there's one major flaw in my Natal chart. I was born 1/23/1988 in Garland, TX (6 Miles North of Dallas). On that day, the moon moved into Piecies, so I was under the impression that was my moon sign. But every computer-generated Natal chart says I'm Aries-Moon. I show all the qualities of Piecies-Moon (including psychic powers), and VERY few of an Aries-Moon. Also, I look and act more like a Taurus-Rising than an Aries-Rising. If I could get a little help, that would be much appreciated.

thanks-
Artemis

Baby Owl

Hello, Artemis!

Exactly what time were you born?

Baby Owl

isthmus nekoi

Hi Artemis,

Yes, I'd also check the birthtime. The ASC (+ house cusps) and moon are the fastest moving elements of the chart, ASC changes degrees *very* quickly. There's something called a void of course moon - a sort of limbo phase between signs.... perhaps your moon is voc. I'm not sure how a voc moon applies to natal charts, hopefully Minderwiz will know. I shall direct him to your query when he returns.

Baby Owl

I believe a void of course moon is one that doesn't form any aspects before leaving the sign it is in. I don't think that would affect your Moon sign because it is simply the sign the Moon was in at the moment you were born and is not based on aspects to other planets or luminaries.

Baby Owl

Artemis Sans

Wow, I didn't expect so much good will. Guess I'd better change my outlook : ) 11:16 AM.

-Artemis

scorpio

Hi Artemis! your aries moon is in the 12th house in your chart and the 12th house is the natural house of pisces. you also have jupiter in aries and the north node in pisces in the 12th so alot of your emotional nature is expressed through the activities ruled by the 12th house.

Baby Owl

Artemis, the Moon may have moved into Pisces on your birthday, but at the moment you were born, it was in Aries. That's one reason it is important to know the exact time of birth when you are trying to study a birth chart.

As Scorpio said, however, you do have a certain amount of Pisces influence on your Moon.

Baby Owl

isthmus nekoi

Thanks for covering for me Baby Owl & Scorpio :D

Baby Owl

isthmus nekoi said:
Thanks for covering for me Baby Owl & Scorpio :D

Did we do good?

Baby Owl

Minderwiz

You also have Jupiter, the traditional ruler of Pisces conjunct your Aries Ascendant by 28 minutes. This will definitely soften an Aries Ascendant. Also traditionally the Moon is the natural ruler of the twelfth.