Celtic Dragon - Two of Wands

Soaring Eagle

Description: A man stands in a grassy meadow with two wands raised above his head towards two air dragons. There are mountains in the distance, and three rocks in the meadow.

Significant Details: The mountains represent the spiritual gateways. The three rocks represent creativity. The dragons represent opposites.

My Interpretation: There is tension or indecision in relationships or friendships. You are having difficulty gaining a sense of balance because you have no definite plans as to the direction you want to go. You are faced with having to balance two important things in life without being able to make a firm decision.

Thoughts/Points to Ponder: How has this man learned to focus his will and energy to draw the dragons to him?

Intuitive Story: After leaving the newly hatched baby dragons, I continued on my journey. After some time, I am walking through a grassy meadow when I see a man holding two crystal-topped wands above his head and two air dragons circling. The man is focused on his wands and the dragons and doesn’t hear me approaching.
I sit and watch this display for a long time. The dragons come close to the wands, and then circle again, over and over. The man must have a lot of willpower and energy to maintain his stance. He seems to be controlling the dragons by his will alone. It is an awesome sight, these two dragons, one male and one female flying around the wands.
I stay and watch a while longer. The man still has not noticed my presence, and I do not want to interrupt him. I quietly get up and continue on my journey, while thinking of this magical display.

divinegoddess

Thoughts/Points to Ponder: How has this man learned to focus his will and energy to draw the dragons to him?

Intuitive Story: After leaving the newly hatched baby dragons, I continued on my journey. After some time, I am walking through a grassy meadow when I see a man holding two crystal-topped wands above his head and two air dragons circling. The man is focused on his wands and the dragons and doesn’t hear me approaching.
I sit and watch this display for a long time. The dragons come close to the wands, and then circle again, over and over. The man must have a lot of willpower and energy to maintain his stance. He seems to be controlling the dragons by his will alone. It is an awesome sight, these two dragons, one male and one female flying around the wands.
I stay and watch a while longer. The man still has not noticed my presence, and I do not want to interrupt him. I quietly get up and continue on my journey, while thinking of this magical display.

Your intuitive story is beyond beautiful! I absolutely love it. This deck is wonderful, it will read very well for you. It is simple yet you can use your intuition very nicely...I love this deck to bits!!

annik

Is he trying to handle more than he can? The two dragons seems to be playful (maybe the wands are there to play a game of fetch?)

Soaring Eagle

DivineGoddess, thank you for your comments. This deck is a pleasure to be studying. :)

Annik, I can easily see how the dragons and magician could be playing together.