Random Q&As - round 2

Ronia

Mountain - Dog - Moon
I would say this is a friend who is far away from you and harbours romantic feelings for you. He's missing you.

Q: Is this someone I'm romantically interested in?

MoiraKarin

Q: Is this someone I'm romantically interested in?

Coffin flower anchor
--------------------------
Snake

No not romantically interested but someone you recently became closer friends with ( A female person). If you are bisexual this could be a base for romantic interests

Q. i recently got the ring heart in my 3 day reading. i did not understand it quite, so: what will be this heart felt warm relationship , about?

Ronia

Coffin flower anchor
--------------------------
Snake

No not romantically interested but someone you recently became closer friends with ( A female person). If you are bisexual this could be a base for romantic interests

No, i Have no close friends abroad at the moment. This reading is missing something, the Dog (from the previous reading) may be only my ex-husband from whom I don't expect any news especially around Valentine's Day! And I'm not bisexual, so this Snake is either me or a lie, intrigue, etc.

Ronia

Q. i recently got the ring heart in my 3 day reading. i did not understand it quite, so: what will be this heart felt warm relationship , about?

Book - it meant you were going to receive information about commitments of a kind, probably related to something desired.

Tree-Book-Letter

Yes, definitely news and news that would make you calm down about something, feel more secure.

In daily readings, even if it's a 3-day one, it's a bit of a stretch to talk about relationships. These cards could relate to any daily stuff including a desire to buy something sweet from the store and the news that they have your favorite chocolate in stock. We often see what we want to see but in dalily readings it's very improbable to see really big stuff.

MoiraKarin

No, i Have no close friends abroad at the moment. This reading is missing something, the Dog (from the previous reading) may be only my ex-husband from whom I don't expect any news especially around Valentine's Day! And I'm not bisexual, so this Snake is either me or a lie, intrigue, etc.

I do not see a male here. This is not from someone abroad( wonder what made you say this :) I meant with 'closer' a deeper relationship. I really felt the dog as female

Ronia

I was talking about the previous reading from BrightEye. And since the question was about Valentine's Day I truly hope it won't be from a female. LOL

MoiraKarin

Book - it meant you were going to receive information about commitments of a kind, probably related to something desired.

Tree-Book-Letter

Yes, definitely news and news that would make you calm down about something, feel more secure.

In daily readings, even if it's a 3-day one, it's a bit of a stretch to talk about relationships. These cards could relate to any daily stuff including a desire to buy something sweet from the store and the news that they have your favorite chocolate in stock. We often see what we want to see but in dalily readings it's very improbable to see really big stuff.

No, i know.. I was not really expecting something big. However having my favourite chocolate in store in major for me :D. I know dailies or short terms, are less major.

sounds good..

Ronia

I got a weird one: What will bring me the conjunction of my progressed Moon with my progressed Sun in early May? Is there anything significant?

MoiraKarin

I was talking about the previous reading from BrightEye. And since the question was about Valentine's Day I truly hope it won't be from a female. LOL

. I know.Of course i followed this ..:). Well sorry...

MoiraKarin

I got a weird one: What will bring me the conjunction of my progressed Moon with my progressed Sun in early May? Is there anything significant?

Do you have another Q for me to answer? I do not understand much of astrology..