Random Q&As - round 3

MoiraKarin

Man - Tower - Hearts
Snake

Oh wow, I would say she's going to be a new love interest of yours ... you have the Man / Heart / Snake ... the Tower here makes me think one of you or perhaps both are going to come out of isolation ... :)

------------
What do I need to know now?

snake sun man
---------------------
heart

That the man who matters most for you in your life, loves you and he feels reluctant to see you shine being close to him
--------------------------------
Q. How does J feel about me??

MoiraKarin

Scythe - moon - child - women - heart

It looks to me here that this will see an emotional release for you with this program, the scythe here suggests to me a harvest, and the blade is pointing away from the spread almost like it is putting a seperation between your past and what this training brings you for the future, so in essance I see this as a very new period for you which sees developement in your perceptions and views and imagination.

The moon and child seem to suggest and support that this will be a new beginning for you you, that it is part of you nurturing and developing your emotional self givining yourself a new start and embarking on a new venture where you truly learn to love yourself (women heart).

If we look at mirroring (my new toy lol) again the scythe is pointing away from the heart, this speaks to me of releasing emotional blocks or ties that restrict you or cause you pain leaving the heart healthy and open, this is supported with moon and women making me feel that the removal of this block/pain allows you to be more receptive and the child as the central card speaks to me of new ventures to grow and develop

You sum total is the flowers which is a lovely card, it feels like this training will give be really positive for you, you will feel better for it and there will be healing for you as a result.

All looks really positive for you!

What a great awesome positive reading this is... Thanks!!

andybc

Q. How does J feel about me??

Fox – Dog – Lady – Cavalier – Rod

Fox – Dog show that J thinks you are warm and friendly woman (Dog-Lady) but that there is still some uncertainty. Something has perhaps been said that doesn't sit well. J needs to talk to you more before any feelings are truly discerned (Fox-Dog). I think J will likely send a message to you soon (Cavalier – Rod) and some things will be clarified then. Maybe in this next week to ten days.

MoiraKarin

Fox – Dog – Lady – Cavalier – Rod

Fox – Dog show that J thinks you are warm and friendly woman (Dog-Lady) but that there is still some uncertainty. Something has perhaps been said that doesn't sit well. J needs to talk to you more before any feelings are truly discerned (Fox-Dog). I think J will likely send a message to you soon (Cavalier – Rod) and some things will be clarified then. Maybe in this next week to ten days.

She is a border line woman. She has pictured an situation that does not make any sense at all. I have not a faintest idea what the fuss is about. I do not recognize it.. I am taking her serious in this nevertheless. She does not have my address. I can imagine the cavalier as the mediator for the both of us. Maybe he will invite us to talk about this together. Maybe here the dog is the cavalier as well.
If she likes me, she has a funny way of showing it..:(
i think she rather sees me as a 'false ' dog as somebody falsely acting as a dog. This makes more sense to me. I believe she sees me this way..

andybc

She is a border line woman. She has pictured an situation that does not make any sense at all. I have not a faintest idea what the fuss is about. I do not recognize it.. I am taking her serious in this nevertheless. She does not have my address. I can imagine the cavalier as the mediator for the both of us. Maybe he will invite us to talk about this together. Maybe here the dog is the cavalier as well.
If she likes me, she has a funny way of showing it..:(
i think she rather sees me as a 'false ' dog as somebody falsely acting as a dog. This makes more sense to me. I believe she sees me this way..

Well the Dog is next to the Lady (you) and is wagging it's tail at the Fox. Fox – Dog and Fox – Rod indicate more a misunderstanding or confused dialogue. Perhaps J is more cautious or guarded than your average person.

That throw really doesn’t indicate J sees you as a dog Moira, or that J sees you as a bad person. Cavalier is riding to you so J will likely send the message for talks, and Dog – Cavalier is a friendly message so don’t lose heart. It just looks like your wires have been crossed and J doesn't understand something that has been said.

MoiraKarin

Well the Dog is next to the Lady (you) and is wagging it's tail at the Fox. Fox – Dog and Fox – Rod indicate more a misunderstanding or confused dialogue. Perhaps J is more cautious or guarded than your average person.

That throw really doesn’t indicate J sees you as a dog Moira, or that J sees you as a bad person. Cavalier is riding to you so J will likely send the message for talks, and Dog – Cavalier is a friendly message so don’t lose heart. It just looks like your wires have been crossed and J doesn't understand something that has been said.

It all does make a lot of sense. There is a lot of confusion for her currently, in her life There is something is genuinly does not understand well. i believe her in this. The problem here is due to her mental condition she creared a story that most likely make her percieve things falsely, but real for her nevertheless. She is not a genuine fox. To some extend she can't help herself..
I really hope that things turn out fine. This is a situation that is hard for me to deal with...
Me being ultra sensitive is not helping much either...I keep my faith that the talks will help
Thanks for the reading Andy!!

MoiraKarin

It looks like all questions have been answered, so I'll pose a question:

Would S and I be happy together?

birds fox dog path ring 12+14+18+22+25= 91=10=scythe

My feeling here tells me that this man is not the right man for the right relationship for you.
Eventually he with decide to chose another path..
I realise that the fox could be for investigating this relationship and eventually chosing to get commited to you, it did not feel this way somehow
12+14=26=Book
26+18= 44=8=coffin
8+22=30=lillies
30+25=55=scythe
book coffin lillies scythe: it sort of tells me that for reasons not known yet the magic will be gone. Most likely a short term passion...
I hope my counting system sucks though...
---------------------------
Q.What forces beyond my control, are currently influencing my life...

lord_ewin

Moira... Just a quick question given you seem to be adding card numbers. Where did you get that method from..? I was confused because the cards actually look good for Halil, finishing with a Ring...? But then, you've added them and the message becomes very negative.

MoiraKarin

It is a system i am trying out my self....Thus far it makes sense...I am using this as a check up system ..The conclusion is not based on this last used counting system...My first reaciion was that he will choose another path for a commitment(ring).
I have noticed the ring,and this is what i felt.I was considering whether i should mention my second( counting all the cards) and third (mine), but i know that the reading is based primairaly on my first intuition without the check up system. I used these last 2 because i felt a negative response within me

Still my intiution might have gone stray and this counting system could not make any sense as well...

I thought i would primairaly give my first impression, and this is what i have given..

But you know, i am only human..:). I hope i screwed up.... i hope it means, he will check her out for relationship potential and decide to commit to her.

Maybe you could do this reading for her as well, see how things turn out...