Lenormand Game! One Sentence, 2 or 3 Cards

zannamarie

Q: what will this lil man bring me?
Your lucky leprachaun will bring: Moon, fox, snake
He's going to bring some creative ideas on how cleverly get past some body issues/health probs you may be having.

~~~~
What do I need to know about my future prosperity?

.traveller.

What do I need to know about my future prosperity?

stars-snake-moon

Your hopes will be realized after a long and winding journey with many twists and turns, you will be recognized and benefit from it.

~
Where do greener pastures lie for me?

zannamarie

Where do greener pastures lie for me?
Letter, Stars, Sun
Looks like you will get a message that has you reaching for the sky and that reach will carry you over land at least several hundred miles and possibly much more.

~~~~~~
Where will I find my happiness? (it seems to be off doing covert operations right now :D)

.traveller.

Letter, Stars, Sun
Looks like you will get a message that has you reaching for the sky and that reach will carry you over land at least several hundred miles and possibly much more.

~~~~~~
Where will I find my happiness? (it seems to be off doing covert operations right now :D)

I have an application in for a job that I am *very* qualified for, in another state. It would change things in my life for sure. I'm trying not to think about it too much, the competition will be fierce and they may not even look at me because I'm not local... yet I grew up in and around that area.

~
house-cross-anchor
Working with restoring or recording historic places or buildings, things that have been in place for a long time, and will continue on for some time yet.

~
Anything I should know?

zannamarie

I have an application in for a job that I am *very* qualified for, in another state. It would change things in my life for sure. I'm trying not to think about it too much, the competition will be fierce and they may not even look at me because I'm not local... yet I grew up in and around that area.
oooo, maybe this means an interview is coming your way. Keeping my fingers and toes crossed for you. :heart:

.traveller. said:
house-cross-anchor
Working with restoring or recording historic places or buildings, things that have been in place for a long time, and will continue on for some time yet.
:bugeyed: No wonder I don't see it. It's hiding in a place I'd never think to look. However, unexpected things have happened in my life in the past so this could happen.

.traveller. said:
Anything I should know?
Owls(Birds), Mountain, Girl(Child)
You are being cautioned about taking a long journey to recapture something from your youth. The mountains are calling you and you should visit them for a message prior to making any other journeys.

~~~~
Why is my blood potassium level still bouncing around?

.traveller.

Owls(Birds), Mountain, Girl(Child)
You are being cautioned about taking a long journey to recapture something from your youth. The mountains are calling you and you should visit them for a message prior to making any other journeys.
I am in the mountains. I'm ready to go home. :(
Living here has been like living a jail sentence, I'm tired of being lonely and poor. I may still be poor when I move, but at least there will be people and opportunities and trees... I miss the trees. Colorado and it's people haven't been kind to me.

zannamarie said:
Why is my blood potassium level still bouncing around?
fish-book
diet by the looks of it, but the book suggests that you may need to look it up to get the answers you seek, if only because the answer/reason is too abundant for a few cards to explain. Aside from that, certain medications will have an adverse impact on potassium levels too.

~
What sort of message should I be looking for, that I have yet to receive in the years I have lived here?

zannamarie

fish-book
diet by the looks of it, but the book suggests that you may need to look it up to get the answers you seek, if only because the answer/reason is too abundant for a few cards to explain. Aside from that, certain medications will have an adverse impact on potassium levels too.
I changed my diet significantly since I ran into the original problems and the level went up (but still not where it used to be) but was down a bit from that on the last check. :( I don't take any meds. Doctors say it's within the wide band of what's normal for all humans and Dr. Google hasn't found anything more than what I've found in the past (that I could do without medical testing which would require help from a doctor that thinks there's a problem).

~
.traveller. said:
What sort of message should I be looking for, that I have yet to receive in the years I have lived here?
I didn't get the impression Colorado had a message for you and you should have picked up on it by now. I got the impression you needed a day trip or something to commune with some mountain top angels for a message coming now.

for this question: Dog / Owls (Birds) / Fox
You've been looking/yearning for something in your future that is just out of your grasp because of your past conditioning. Being loyal to family has kept your mind along one line of thought that has made you leery of relaxing and seeing the nature around you. (There are trees on this fox card and the owls are in a tree. ;) ).

The message seems to be to find the balance between business cunning and home fealty. There's resistance deep within you which is causing you to feel split and fractured.

~~~~~
So it appears I'm allergic to the medicine one takes to relieve allergy symptoms. What the heck is up with that? Sheesh

zannamarie

The double post phantom hit so deleting this repeat.

.traveller.

So it appears I'm allergic to the medicine one takes to relieve allergy symptoms. What the heck is up with that? Sheesh

heart-snake-storks

The active ingredients may not be the problem, rather the fillers and stabilizers may be the real culprit that is triggering your sensitivity.

~
What does Spirit wish for me to know at this time?

beekie

What does Spirit wish for me to know at this time?

Bear-mice-clouds

Stay strong, your confusion will be coming to an end

What will help me in my meditations?