need more reading material

Dragons_Wing

i'm not sure if this should go into the books and media or here so i put it here and if it needs to be moved i'm sorry.

i resently got a thoth deck and i'm trying to learn more about it and how to read it properly. i bought Understanding Aleister Crowley's Thoth Tarot by Lon Milo Duquette and am happily reading my way through it. and i'll probly get the book of thoth. however is there any other books that you would recomend that may not be directly related to tarot that would help me understand the deck? such as about numeroligy and astroligy? or should i just stick w/ buying books that basicly revolve around the thoth? and if i do that will there be alot of information that will end up the same.

sorry slight ramblings at the end. :) i'm just slightly feeling over welmed by thoth. i usually use my intuition w/ reading the cards which works to do little readings but i just cant seem to do that w/ this deck. which makes me want to learn it even more

isthmus nekoi

Reading the Book of the Law might help. If you can get the out of print edition published by Llewellyn, all the better. Crowley often alludes to BOTL in his Book of Thoth, and it helps if you have read it.

As for astrology, do hop on over to the astrology forum, where there are lots of resources listed and helpful people to help you get started ;)