Lenormand two card reading 2016

Jdance

Tree
Ring

Because the eventual commitment you are coming into is building and growing and that is the process that matters

- why is he finding it hard to keep peace with his ex right now

++ thanks you were right about my work day.. it was very stable and the change felt good :)

bouquet / Stars : He is hoping to achieve peace, not really giving me a reason why here.-- on the path to success maybe they have to go through these bumps

Q: what action can i expect from C to me next?

Bonny

++ thanks you were right about my work day.. it was very stable and the change felt good :)

bouquet / Stars : He is hoping to achieve peace, not really giving me a reason why here.-- on the path to success maybe they have to go through these bumps

Q: what action can i expect from C to me next?

Rider
Union

News towards connection and union together

FB: that's great ! Glad to hear and thanks for letting me know

- who am I to C now?

Jdance

Rider
Union

News towards connection and union together

FB: that's great ! Glad to hear and thanks for letting me know

- who am I to C now?

Stars/ Birds: someone who they can have meaningful conversations with

Q: How will the meeting go with C?

Bonny

Stars/ Birds: someone who they can have meaningful conversations with

Q: How will the meeting go with C?

Sun
Lady

It will be an optimistic, positive, fruitful and energising time with her or about you (a woman)

- advice from my guides : Be done with it re C or be patient for him to be the one

samantha

Sun
Lady

It will be an optimistic, positive, fruitful and energising time with her or about you (a woman)

- advice from my guides : Be done with it re C or be patient for him to be the one

Woman - Ring (base clouds)

Clouds partly shows your confusion here - which way to turn etc. I remember telling you before that I had two women cards in my deck (fair and dark) and you saying that you would consider yourself *fair* , I also remember you saying that C has an ex (whom you would consider the *dark* woman of the two of you.) The woman card in this duo is dark. For that reason I think the cards are saying that this *married*woman is not going to go away easily. Her energy, the way C relates to her seems to be enduring (ring) whether she is an ex or not. For whatever reason I think his commitment (ring) will be to her ; even if he is no longer *in love* with her .....so you could be waiting for what feels like an eternity (ring again) with no real focus or clarity (clouds) as to how to break that bond. Ask again for sure , but this is the way I see these.

QU: What do I need to know about the next place we live in ?

scorpiogirl

Clouds partly shows your confusion here - which way to turn etc. I remember telling you before that I had two women cards in my deck (fair and dark) and you saying that you would consider yourself *fair* , I also remember you saying that C has an ex (whom you would consider the *dark* woman of the two of you.) The woman card in this duo is dark. For that reason I think the cards are saying that this *married*woman is not going to go away easily. Her energy, the way C relates to her seems to be enduring (ring) whether she is an ex or not. For whatever reason I think his commitment (ring) will be to her ; even if he is no longer *in love* with her .....so you could be waiting for what feels like an eternity (ring again) with no real focus or clarity (clouds) as to how to break that bond. Ask again for sure , but this is the way I see these.

Book - Woman
Perhaps this could point to you seeing that you will learn a lot while living at this new place, as in a new learning experience for you or you could meet a woman that is a student or someone very studious or in school ... Hope this makes sense

Now that we talked how does F see me?

Bonny

FB: Samantha I think you might have got me mixed up with someone else Sweet... My hair is dark (almost black)... Might need to ask again but thanks for the extraordinary effort you went to in writing this answer!
B:)

Bonny

Book - Woman
Perhaps this could point to you seeing that you will learn a lot while living at this new place, as in a new learning experience for you or you could meet a woman that is a student or someone very studious or in school ... Hope this makes sense

Now that we talked how does F see me?

Man
Tower

They have a better sense of themselves as being independent and their own self-pride

- do my guides say be done with it re C or wait for him to be the one

scorpiogirl

Man
Tower

They have a better sense of themselves as being independent and their own self-pride

- do my guides say be done with it re C or wait for him to be the one

Fish - Flowers
I think he could be the one, combination is nice for deep connection

Will I be hearing from W soon?

Bonny

Fish - Flowers
I think he could be the one, combination is nice for deep connection

Will I be hearing from W soon?

Book
Stars

Yes there will be a private bright eventuality in response to this question

- who is P to him now/in the future?