Wild Unknown Oracle

tarotlova

Does anybody know where you can purchase it outside the USA? are there shops in England or ... where you can buy it? It does call to me so so hard, but i'm living in Europe and don't know where to find it nearby :(

patience... patience... patience...

:p :p :p

The Book Depository is where I got mine from, free shipping and I'm in Australia!

Laiste

The Book Depository is where I got mine from, free shipping and I'm in Australia!

Thank you very much for your tip!! I looked but at the moment they don't have a copy :(

patience... patience... patience...

:p
hihihi

Luna's Crone

I couldn't resist! I bought one! However I noticed something.....bizarre (in my own opinion at least) on their website. They are asking donations from people who have their designs tattooed, and they say they will give all that money to charities....why not ask people to give directly to charities????

well using their designs for tattoos is kinda like plagerizm. there giving the tattoo person away to own that design for himself. Its only the right thing to do. I agree with what they are asking. my tattoos are my own design and mean something to me personally. I would be upset if someone copied that. It would feel like they are trying to break into my soul.

Luna's Crone

Just so others know, it takes her nearly till 35 minutes into the video to open the box, and start taking out cards. (some of us have ADD! :joke: ) I have to admit I fast forwarded.

Kelly does live by her own timing ;-) Sometimes i forget which deck we're looking at. ;-)

Luna's Crone

I am selling my tarot because i hate the book. For me, the book should at least give an idea of what the maker did the cards the way they did. To bad there wheren't more books like the deviant moon. beautiful book.

So i won't be getting the oracle.

Mi-Shell

I am disappointed with the book as well :(
drawing several cards for my daily spread and reading the excerpts, they all are sort of the same and yes, meditate.... and .....
They have Nothing to do with the traditional tribal or the folk lore meanings from around the world ascribed to Animals.
Luckily I am familiar with most of them.
I had hoped, her made up/ dreamed up / visions of the Critters would bring fresh inspirations to what I know about the traditional meanings, but, sadly no......

WandS

Wild Unknown Animal Spirit Oracle

Hi, I have the Wild Unknown Tarot and fancied to get a copy of the Animal Spirit Oracle too. Have been looking around on the internet and can't find any sellers in the UK. I've checked out Book Depository too! Etsy, ebay.

I have noticed that they have a date in the United States to release the deck on Amazon. I'm just wondering if they're going to release it in the UK too, or does anyone know where I can get a copy? Thanks in advance :) Shipping costs from US are so expensive.

lantana

I was under the assumption that a deck being on Amazon meant it would ship worldwide. Is that not the case?

Anyway, Little Red Tarot is a great store in the UK for buying indie decks, but I noticed she doesn't carry the oracle. I believe she's open to requests regarding her stock, if you want to email her.

MandMaud

Hi, I have the Wild Unknown Tarot and fancied to get a copy of the Animal Spirit Oracle too. Have been looking around on the internet and can't find any sellers in the UK. I've checked out Book Depository too! Etsy, ebay.

I have noticed that they have a date in the United States to release the deck on Amazon. I'm just wondering if they're going to release it in the UK too, or does anyone know where I can get a copy? Thanks in advance :) Shipping costs from US are so expensive.

I looked here:
https://www.thewildunknown.com/apps/store-locator
searched on UK, and selected "no limit" for distance. Then zoomed in on the map.

Half a dozen pins in the UK; at least one has a website that's no longer in use, and I'll leave it to you to check out the rest - I'm not buying the Animal Spirit - and I wish you the best of luck finding a copy that isn't £40 for postage!!