Victorian Flower Oracle, any interest in a study group?

.traveller.

Anyone interested in a study group? I know the deck has been out for a long while, but I also know that many people own this deck.

I've been working with these cards off and on since I bought them, and they are finally beginning to open up to me... or I'm opening up to them, whichever.

I've either lost, given away, or temporarily misplaced the companion book... so I will be working exclusively with my own material.

It's almost SPRING! Doesn't everyone like to see flowers in the Spring? :)

*edit
I started a directory for us:
http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?p=1751677#post1751677

Jewel

OK you lead I will follow *LOL*. I am really tied up with my 21 Ways to Read a Tarot card studies, and some Dragonfae/crystal studies going on, but I really do want to learn more about the flowers so count me in. I will not be around next week (or on weekends) but other than that I would like to see what we can learn :)

.traveller.

Yay!
Now I don't have to talk to myself :D

autumnsdaughter

These are coming to me in the mail, so when I get it, I'll join in here and there...

.traveller.

Double yay! Two whole people! I'm so excited :)
I'll post random cards over the next few days, just to get things rolling.

WaterSong

shuffles in...ok ok....I have ordered the deck...it will be here any time...so you can count on me...mumbles....what you do for friends....shuffles away....

.traveller.

Gosh you bought an oracle deck just so you could join in? What a self sacrificing soul }) :laugh: :D
Thanks Magenta, you're a brick ;)

WaterSong

.traveller. said:
Gosh you bought an oracle deck just so you could join in? What a self sacrificing soul }) :laugh: :D
Thanks Magenta, you're a brick ;)

he he, yeah, I had to apply incredible violence on myself to go on Amazon and click "proceed to check out"....another oracle deck on my desk, what self inflicted pain :p :D })

I can't wait to have it in my hands!! ( first honest thing I typed....:laugh:)

.traveller.

You are going to love them.

My only regret is that they get soiled easily (and that I gave my spare copy away... okay, that's two regrets).

WaterSong

.traveller. said:
You are going to love them.

My only regret is that they get soiled easily (and that I gave my spare copy away... okay, that's two regrets).

I already love them from your readings, I find them fascinating...hey, go to amazon and get yourself another one....