Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive

Dodal ~ Flornoy vs Robledo

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot Special Interest > Marseilles & Other Early Decks

~ borderless ~

Madrigal 
~ borderless ~

Dodal ~ Flornoy vs Robledo

I hear lots of talk of Flornoy's Dodal and less of Robledo's Dodal. I've got Flornoy's Noblet and really like it. I also have the Robledo Tarot and again, very much enjoy it. The two are obviously quite different. Wondering about differences, preferences etc re the two Dodals.
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #1
Resident

Wheel of Fantastic 
Resident

Might be you hear lots more about the Flornoy tarot decks because they are more easily available? Plus, there is much more information available on the Internet regarding the Flornoy decks.

I own the Flornoy Dodal and Noblet; they are both superb decks. Roxanne Flornoy informed me that the eventual second printing of the Dodal will use a similar cream white background to the 2014 edition Noblet. I'm looking forward to that!
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #2
~ borderless ~

Madrigal 
~ borderless ~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madrigal View Post
I hear lots of talk of Flornoy's Dodal and less of Robledo's Dodal. I've got Flornoy's Noblet and really like it. I also have the Robledo Tarot and again, very much enjoy it. The two are obviously quite different. Wondering about differences, preferences etc re the two Dodals.
Thanks, WoF. I love my Noblet and part of the reason is those cream backgrounds so it's great to hear the Dodal will be re-issued with similar backgrounds. That said I think, from what I've been able to see online, that I prefer the Robledo. However as you said it's quite difficult to come by.
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #3
Citizen

eltarot78 
Citizen

Hello Madrigal

the Dodal that I made, was made in homemade form and in very small editions. For that reason the little amount that was available.

If everything goes according to plan, in October of this year will be available my version of Dodal, printed in a professional way, in the same quality with which we have published Robledo MMXVI

https://thetarotofmarseilles.blogspo...line-shop.html
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #4
~ borderless ~

Madrigal 
~ borderless ~

Quote:
Originally Posted by eltarot78 View Post
Hello Madrigal

the Dodal that I made, was made in homemade form and in very small editions. For that reason the little amount that was available.

If everything goes according to plan, in October of this year will be available my version of Dodal, printed in a professional way, in the same quality with which we have published Robledo MMXVI

https://thetarotofmarseilles.blogspo...line-shop.html
This is wonderful news! Thank you for letting me know. I've bookmarked your blog and will keep watching for release details.
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #5

Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2017 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.