Do you have to use just one Crystal?

greenandroses

Hi greenandroses,

The blue crystal looks like blue apatite, the green looks like green opal (based on amazon info you posted, and google images). Hope that helps.
Thank you!

Sent from my Lenovo TAB 2 A10-70F using Tapatalk

celticnoodle

Is programming it a must?

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk

no, I wouldn't think so. However, IF it makes you feel better to program it--here is a very simple way, that I think is good. I found this online & it is really simple. But, I'd say it is NOT a necessary thing to do. :)

To program a stone, sit quietly and focus your mind on your intention. Hold the stone and gaze at it. Sense its energy, letting your own become attuned to it. Once you feel in harmony with the stone, clearly and firmly state your intention aloud.

greenandroses

no, I wouldn't think so. However, IF it makes you feel better to program it--here is a very simple way, that I think is good. I found this online & it is really simple. But, I'd say it is NOT a necessary thing to do. :)
Thank you once again!!

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk

earthshine

Sure, I've took a picture of it on top of a deck of cards so you can get an idea of the size I have, it's just a nice size for holding in your hand
And I added a second pic of the bottom of the crystal the smooth end, my phone camera isn't that good but hopefully you can see the imperfections inside the crystal, I can spend hours just looking into it.

I've also added a YouTube link about Dragon's Eggs you might find their information useful.

https://youtu.be/7xxjaENbmX8
It's beautiful, and so is the deck it is sitting on. Thank you for the YouTube link. I'll check it out soon.