III Empress (In-Fey #3)

lunalafey

This thread is part of a guided study. The root thread to the excersise is HERE
Phase #1
Think of an issue you would like to look into. The question will then be given an element that applies to it.
Example- a relationship question, it will likely be a water Q, but depending on it's nature it actually might be a Fire Q....then again it could deal with Earthly things. Find the Element that you feel best represents your issue.

Next pull a single card-
(posted in root thread)

Phase 2
Each of the cards we pulled will be given a thread-
(I will be creating them shortly)
Visit each cards thread and:

1)
a) State your element.
b) describe what of your element you see in this card.

* your element might not be obviously visible, but it's in there someplace. Look to the things that your element plays a part in.
for example: the Tower...there are clouds, which are water vapor and ....what ever more you can come up with.
In the case that there is NO element at all, let your thoughts flow about the lack of your element

2) Take 3 keywords from your description/cards image and do a word association, listing 3 more words for each one.

example, sticking with the Tower-
3 words- Clouds, Sky, Rain
CLOUDS- mist, vapor, white
SKY- heaven, blue, fresh air
WHITE- purity, void of color, blank

*NOTE:
It's best to not visit the threads until after you have done your excercises.
By reading other peoples descriptions might influence and hinder your own intuitive impressions.

and now....the Empress

lunalafey

Soul & Personality

My Element is AIR
* I used the suits to help determine my element. Because I have a few decks that place fire with swords, and I can read either kind of deck, I thought about the Element of Fire.

III Empress-
Air is a little more hidden in this card. The Empress' position is somewhat of a lofty one. She is perched atop a part of her castle. This gives her a bird’s eye view of all that is around her. The beastie that she hold is on of the air element with it's Angel wings.

VIEW- sight, knowledge, awareness
TOP- above, sky, supreme
FLIGHT- (or) fight, wings, dreams

Imagemaker

Element: fire

The sky is red-orange and could be lit from a distant HUGE fire--external. The little creature glows warmly--internal.

An external fire could be scary or welcoming, depending on its size. The same is true for an internal fire--huge anger vs spirited purpose.

Again, right into the vague philosophical! Agh! Will pick more concrete words:

sky: background, message, signal
glow: light, warm, radiant

snowy25

element water

What I see as the element water is the plants because they need water to servive.
Also the nurturing aspect of this fey.

Three words and discriptions

- Waiting: feeling, sensing, wondering
- Loving: Life, emotions, warmth
- Sleaping: Carelessness, beauty, dreams

Simone

My element is [size=+2]Water[/size].

There are misty clouds in the background. But also the colour of her skin reminds me of the refreshing qualities of water, she is "cool".

Clouds - Refreshing - Cool

CLOUDS: misty, moist, cool
REFRESHING: bathing, cooling, breathing
COOL: shade, air, pool

moonspirit

The Empress
My Element-Fire

I don't see anything fiery right off with this card. It has a more watery feel to it. She looks mighty big in comparison to her castle so maybe the fiery element could be indicative to her confidence in self and her strength.

Serenity-Fantasy-Observation

Serenity-comfort-inner peace-affection
Fantasy-magic-golden unicorn-dreams
Observation-insight-eyes-confidence