Page of pentacles rx in career reading

CaliforniaVirgo

Hi everyone,

Just wanting some help with how others view this card rx. I used the Gilded Tarot and it was the center of the spread in a career focused reading. The outcome was the ace of swords.

I see this as a lost opportunity of some sort, but then there is victory?

I know many do not use clarifiers but the page of pentacles rx was clarified by the 9 of cups rx and the Ace of swords was clarified by the King if swords.

This looked to me like someone would be involved in whatever this victory/new idea would be...

Thought?

Grizabella

You need to interpret each card you've mentioned before we can help. If you don't want help with the other cards and just want help with the Page of Pentacles reversed, then you need to remove mention of the other cards.

Also, was this a whole spread or just a few cards from it? :)

The link for the rules are in the banner across the first page of this sub-forum in case you need to check back to it. :)

CaliforniaVirgo

Oh sorry, I thought I was clear in my message. This is a few cards from the spread.

For the page of pentacles rx I see it as a a lost opportunity of some sort.

For the ace of swords I see it as a victory or a new idea.

headincloud

You may have a career in mind with the ace S but the rx page is suggesting you'll have no joy with this as it's an unobtainable goal hence you won't get your wish. This may be due to lack of qualifications, overspending, not pushing yourself or a rut etc.

Alternatively you may be trying to correct the poor habits of the rx page and this may have nothing to do with study or career but you may not be looking after yourself as well as you wish atm for example.

It suggests you're thinking short term rather than long term.

CaliforniaVirgo

Hi thank you for your input.

Yes, I also can see lack of qualifications and overspending.

I guess I thought because the page of pentacles was reverse in the center of the spread and the Ace of swords was in the future position, she may get out of this rut...whatever it is. She may get a new idea, or just some clarity on how to move forward. I saw this as positive movement forward.

If the ace of swords has been in the center of the spread and the page of pentacles rx in the future position, then yes, I would see it as something that may not be a solid idea, and she may be lacking a solid plan, thus there would be some delays or failures.