Good Books for the Combination Tarot and Astrology

sunstallion

I am looking for some good books that talk about the combination of tarot and astrology. Anyone has any recommendations ?

Thanks

Marchal

sunstallion said:
I am looking for some good books that talk about the combination of tarot and astrology. Anyone has any recommendations ?

While better ideas will certainly be posted, here are too perhaps not so likely ones:

- Mary Greer´s Understanding the Tarot Court, ISBN 0738702862, has some good information (and not only, while mostly related to the court cards).

- Tarot and Astrology: The Pursuit of Destiny by Muriel Bruce Hasbrouck, ISBN 0892811218. It is on my book shelves and I have to admit to not having raed it yet - so comments by some who have are welcome :)

Kind regards Marchal

rachelcat

Tarot Decoded by Elizabeth Hazel, ISBN 1-57863-302-8

Lots about locational and elemental dignities. (Wow, I haven't looked at it for a while, and while leafing through it right now, I see there's lots I need to revisit!)

barbaragraver

I am currently reading Tarot and Astrology. The author Muriel Bruce Hasbrouck divides the calendar year into 36 ten day cycles (I'm not sure where she puts the extra 5 days) and assigns a Tarot card to each cycle. The book is based on various occult sources (Golden Dawn etc.) which is not my area of interest particularly but the interpretations are interesting. I'm reviewing the book on my blog (link in my profile) if anyone is interested. I'm also curious to hear what others think of the book or if anyone else has read it. Will check out the other recommendations and am open to more. I am very interested in pulling more astrology into my readings.