Questions for horary Readings Round 4

Ana's Song

Hi Minderwiz, are you still open for one more reading? It too is on my love life over the next six to twelve months (big three-oh at the end of December 2011, whoops!). At present, single, but would love to be in a committed relationship (engagement by 30 would be great, but more importantly a committed and healthy relationship with a good man), and even more ideally with my most recent ex.

Let me know if you need more info! I haven't had a horary reading before, am very familiar with natal astrology and basic progressions though.

Minderwiz

Please Note

I'm going to change things a little for the readings. Instead of posting them within the thread, I'm going to start a new thread for the readings and any feedback. The reason for this is that last time I found it difficult to keep track of the questions, once they were interspaced by readings and feedback and missed one or two people out.

So, this thread is for the questions - if you post them in the readings thread, I'll ignore them - and any feedback goes in the readings thread. I'll repeat this message at the start of the readings thread.

Hopefully that should mean that I answer the questions in the order that they were posted and won't miss anyone out.

PS Hope that makes sense LOL

Priestess

I would like to ask, how work and finances will be for me over the next year?

If this question is too much because of 2 subjects, either one will be fine. Thanks M. Priestess.

NamasteIndia

Hello Minderwiz,

Thank for opening the horary readings again.

My question is We have selected a house and plan to buy it or another soon, will we be able to buy a house within next 6 months.

Looking forward for the reading

le.jour.obscurcit

Ignore

cherryberry

hi minderwiz, this sounds interesting! I have a question as well if you are still taking them. Will there be any romantic relationship opportunities for me in the next 7 months?

Minderwiz

cherryberry said:
hi minderwiz, this sounds interesting! I have a question as well if you are still taking them. Will there be any romantic relationship opportunities for me in the next 7 months?

Hi cherryberry, I haven't closed the thread, and I'll take the question but I can't guarantee to answer it quickly as we're now deep into preparations for Christmas (and also deep in snow!)

cherryberry

Minderwiz said:
Hi cherryberry, I haven't closed the thread, and I'll take the question but I can't guarantee to answer it quickly as we're now deep into preparations for Christmas (and also deep in snow!)

yes, no problem at all, same here :) whenever you find the time, thank you!

NamasteIndia

namaste minderwiz,

if you would be still taking a question then i want to ask
i booked a flat today at K. area im little worried what is going to happen because i have already given the token amount for this flat and remaining payment is huge
please can you do a reading and let me know
My question 'Will i be able to own this flat finally?'

SilentBreeze

Hi Minderwiz,

My question is this. I graduate this May and so I am beginning my search for a full time job. I would like to know where I should be looking to get the most beneficial result, and what sort of prospects there will be for me.

Thanks, and let me know if any other clarification is needed.