Sun, Moon, Rising, Mercury - Combination?

SOULdier3

I have some theories of my own, but I'm curious to hear other interpretations coming from people who don't know me, and therefore don't have a bias.

My sun sign is Capricorn
My moon, Aries
My rising, Cancer
My mercury, Aquarius.

I added the Mercury because for whatever reason, I've felt connected to it in one way or another. I found out recently my birth was induced, and originally my due date was set for some time in early February, which would have made me an Aquarius. Perhaps it's possible that I hold onto the Aquarius in my chart because of something to do with that? Then again, could be coincidental.

Any insights would be appreciated:)

dadsnook2000

Again, . . .

Again, as is always the case with these questionx, the data for the chart needs to be provided. A few of the planets in signs is not sufficient to really make a sound set of comments. Dave

SOULdier3

Rising Sign is in 13 Degrees Cancer
Sun is in 27 Degrees Capricorn
Moon is in 06 Degrees Aries
Mercury is in 06 Degrees Aquarius

Is that what you wanted? I can also post the link of my entire birth chart if need be...

dadsnook2000

Not enough info'n in your case

SOULdier3, that really isn't going to serve you well. Consider this:

** With an Asc. of 13 Cancer, your Moon might be in the 10th. If so, Jupiter and Saturn (the business of life) would be important to consider. A person in the public view could benefit from a good Jupiter-Saturn placement.

Sun in 27 Capricorn places it in the 7th house. The positions of Venus and Mars would be as important as the Moon placement in determining how you interact with others.

Mercury at 6 Aquarius might be in the 8th, the house of unequal sharing. How you relate to others will affect this sensitive placement.

Moon is in the "honest man" phase relative to the Sun, suggesting by itself that you might tend to be a role model in terms of how you act and what you say.

So, this partial information tells us something, but is it misleading, is there more that would emphasize these casual observations. You can't really ask for advice and not be willing to be open to an astrologer. There are no secrets in the chart, only in how you choose to live it out. So, will the real chart please stand up so we can look at you? Dave

Rising Sign is in 13 Degrees Cancer
Sun is in 27 Degrees Capricorn
Moon is in 06 Degrees Aries
Mercury is in 06 Degrees Aquarius

Is that what you wanted? I can also post the link of my entire birth chart if need be...

Minderwiz

I think what Dave meant to say is 'Yes' please either provide a link to your natal chart or better still provide us with the birth data, so we can cast the chart ourselves. That's not to distrust your data but merely so we can derive any further information from our own Astrological programs.

Although Dave and I approach our Astrology from different directions, we are as one when it comes to emphasising that you can't draw serious conclusions from partial data and what matters is having the whole chart, even if we only need to make use of some of it in our responses - we at least can know for certain that there's nothing contradictory elsewhere in the chart.

SOULdier3

Right, you need the date and location, correct?

Minderwiz

Date
Time
Place

Please

SOULdier3

January 17th, 1994
4:35 PM
Houston, texas

Thank you:)

dadsnook2000

What a difference the full data set makes

What you presented in your early posts and what the chart shows are two completely different pictures! This is a perfect example of why an astrologer doesn't want to work with only part of the information.

Forget about Mercury.
** You have a stellium in Capricorn in the 7th house composed of Neptune, Mars, Uranus, Sun and Venus.
** Saturn in the 8th is closely square Pluto in the 5th.
** There is a weak square from Mercury to Jupiter, 7th to 5th houses.
** The Moon is in the 10th, near the MC, but making only a sextile to Mercury.
** North Node conjoins Pluto in the 5th.

When looking at a chart in which there is not a clear focus among the many patterns to be found there, I tend to first consider the Sun-Moon relationship, in this case the Moon is in the "Worker" phase, suggesting that your life, as you enter adulthood, is a struggle to be free of the past, to find your own values and be an independent person. This struggle "against" may relate to your family upbringing and situation, or it might be the schooling that you experienced, or even a religious training. In any case, more than is typical for someone your age, you are seeking to become "you" and not be tied to expectations of others.

When looking at Sun in the 7th and Moon in the 10th, we see one who is deeply involved with others and feels that they are on an emotional stage in which they might have to reflect the values of another. This fits with the Cancer Ascendant, also, as it points to on who can be easily hurt and harbors resentment over the perceived slights of others.

Sun conjunct Venus suggests one who likes refined environments, dresses nicely, and would tend to be mild mannered and pleasant.

The Neptune-Mars-Uranus combo suggests a basic lack of inertia, or one whose emotions brings other aspect of life to a halt. This could relate to any number of situations such as being oriented towards mystical pursuits, or medical-physical health issues wherein mobility or strength his compromised. This is a complex pattern and dialog would be needed to make any pursuit of this area of your chart worthwhile.

This is also true of the Saturn-Pluto square which can show up in many ways on a personal level, most of those manifestations involving a struggle against certain odds or long-standing situations.

This all of the comments that I would choose to make in a public forum, the rest would be better explored privately between yourself and some type of counselor or a local astrologer whom you know and trust in their capabilities.

Keep in mind that blind readings such as these brief comments can only address what seems typical and obvious. We all find our unique ways to live our charts and express our symbols. We also have to merge our potential with that of those with whom we interact, and we have to deal with life as it comes at us each day. So, take these as general comments only. Dave

dadsnook2000

What a difference the full data set makes

This was a double posting. Sorry about that. Dave