Predicting your nature 5 sitters

dadsnook2000

For NamasteIndia

Hello, I have no fault with your observations concerning the chart for TractJM, but I do have a question. How do you see your reading, in the form that you presented it, as a Vedic reading? Other than the references to Ketu, the reading appears to be along the lines that some Tropical astrologers use, looking at the houses, their occupying planets and other factors, one after the other. I had expected to see references to lunar mansions, various cycles, etc.
Just curious. Dave

NamasteIndia

dadsnook2000 said:
Hello, I have no fault with your observations concerning the chart for TractJM, but I do have a question. How do you see your reading, in the form that you presented it, as a Vedic reading? Other than the references to Ketu, the reading appears to be along the lines that some Tropical astrologers use, looking at the houses, their occupying planets and other factors, one after the other. I had expected to see references to lunar mansions, various cycles, etc.
Just curious. Dave
i learnt astrology couple of years ago it was a short term course of 5 days and after that i tried doing home study but it was very difficult.
I just want to keep in touch with astrology and i know the basic part of it and i can do more or learn more if i find a good tutor.
It wont be possible for me to get into lunar mansions and various cycles as of now this thread is just for brushing up my astrology knowledge

namaste

dadsnook2000

Thank you

Thank you for your reply. And, congratulations for being willing to advance your skills in the public forum, no matter what your level of learning and practice is. It was a very creditable presentation. Each astrologer learns from every other astrologer. I wish that more students and practitioners here on AT would be as willing to offer their views and comments as you have done.

Again, thanks for sharing and for replying. Dave

NamasteIndia

SummerButterfly Reading

summerbutterfly said:
Me too.

Place of birth: New Jersey, USA

Time of birth 13:16

DOB: 09/15/1971

summerbutterfly said:
Me too.

Place of birth: New Jersey, USA

Time of birth 13:16

DOB: 09/15/1971
As per vedic astrology your Ascendant Scorpio with Jupiter and Neptune in it. Scorpio rising people are very beautiful but definitely being scorpio they have this stinging nature and are quite secretive. There maybe time you are your worst enemy. You maybe causing self affliction many times.

Asc ruler in 3rd house indicates need for self expression either through writing, journalism, communication etc and short journeys often. You maybe quite ambitious.

2nd house ruler in first house indicates wealth through inheritance, astute savings. You maybe quite spiritual in your talks etc. You always feel need to do the right thing and feel uncomfortable using your money for unethical causes and will be inspired to speak up for good causes

3rd houses - this house ruler is in 7th house indicating lack of independence partners bring out best in you either in work or private life. There are lot of responsibilites and duties also relationship with siblings or friends can be distant there could be lot of resentful due to saturns restrictions in this house also added Rahu indicates little bit breathing problems like asthma etc.

4th house - Again ruler in 7th house indicating early marriage lot of dependence on relationship. also indicating you take lot of responsiblities of your happiness and achieving ambition.

5th house - ruler in Asc. you are intelligent and you carry past life knowledge there are chances of misuse of intellect. You recognise your restrictions and enhance your creativity.

6th house -ruler in 3rd house indicates problems with siblings either separation or argument. again neck, windpipe, throat related problems...

7th house - ruler in 11th house money can be made with association with partner. House ruled by venus indicating partner who could be hardworking and responsible. children will be important and creativity also.

8th house - ruler in 10th house. 8th house is odd house with lot of hidden knowledge and deep thinking. So connection with 10th house indicates unusual career like astrology, yoga or spiritual teacher. chance of working abroad and if used properly can be very positive benefit. placement of gemini here gives high spiritual aspiration and ability to work with subtle and astral energies.

9th house - mOon in its own house of exaltation indicating fame, wealth and good fortune...but ketu a malefic creates unbalance also there. lot of religious inclination

10th house - Sun in exaltation in own house career, ambitions is important you have lot of leadership potential. strong soul connection and high level positions in work arena working on own is also beneficial.

11th house - ruler in 11th house your earnings are related to your career. it makes you quite practical in way you earn money sometimes mercury connection with 8th house causes troubles.

12th house - ruler in 11th indicating lot of expenses and also desire to grow spiritually. libra ruling 7th and 12 house indicates lot of sexual nature and trying to balance between material and spiritual needs.

Overall a good chart with exalted sun and moon you just need to control your mind because of placement of scorpio as ascendant and your sade sati is over in 2009 now good period begins with Venus dasha starting now.

Can you reasonate with reading.

namaste

NamasteIndia

Chiska said:
Feb 23 1966
00:36
Central Alaska, USA
I am not getting the city....the city is being asked by S/w

NamasteIndia

SakuraFae said:
How about tossing in my newborn into the mix

Place of birth Calgary, AB Canada
Time of birth 7:59 pm
Date of birth Sept 21 2010

Can you explain vedic astrology a bit
The first thing i noticed about this chart is that the ascendant is Piscean with jupiter placed in its own house. Pisces asc people are large people with deep mysterious eyes they maybe intutive, psychic, clairvoyant and very emotional. A career based on greater happiness of all is more fulfilling for them as they always think about masses. He/she will have great interest in astrology and other esoteric subjects
Jupiter in own house gives strong ambition, self belief.

2nd house ruler mars in 8th house creates problems to eyes and teeth also low energy levels. financial difficulties in parental house and problems with inheritance also indicated.

3rd house ruler venus in 8th house indicates difficulty in expressing self openly. quite secretive, private person

4th house lord in 6th house indicating little discomfortable relationship with mother/mother might be having health problems. something not satisfactory at home life.also ketu is placed here so definitely mothers health is affected.a karmic backlog from past life is indicated...relationship with mother is connected from pastlife.

5th house lord in 12th house indicating that natives children will live abroad or far away from native.

6th house lord in 7th house indicating that life partner health could give problems and natives own health there could be problems with sexual organs.

7th house lord in 6th house definitely indicating problems with life partner and saturn placed with sun there again indicates delayed marriage with health problems to spouse.

8th house ruler in own house indicating long life.

9th house ruler in 8th house native maybe living separate from father. there can be unexpected gains in life also native follows a different type of religion which is not followed by family
(this combination is there in my chart also i have stopped following religion and im on a path to newage religion)

10th house ruler in asc. indicating that native will fulfill ambitions without help from anybody also combination of RAHU AND PLUTO there indicates a roller coaster ride.

11th house ruler in 7th house indicating doing business in partnership can be profitable.

12th house ruler in 7th again indicating sucess in foreign land and native would be someone who prefers isolation rather then company.

Uptil 2011 MAY the childrens born are having difficult chart because of karmic backlog and also the trine/cross was there in charts from last 1-2 years.

Though your child is having difficult chart but because of present Jupiter dasha for next 16 years things would go easy because jupiter during transit period brings good things.

hope the reading reasonates with you.

namaste

Chiska

NamasteIndia said:
I am not getting the city....the city is being asked by S/w

Palmer

SakuraFae

NamasteIndia said:
The first thing i noticed about this chart is that the ascendant is Piscean with jupiter placed in its own house. Pisces asc people are large people with deep mysterious eyes they maybe intutive, psychic, clairvoyant and very emotional. A career based on greater happiness of all is more fulfilling for them as they always think about masses. He/she will have great interest in astrology and other esoteric subjects
Jupiter in own house gives strong ambition, self belief.

She is definitely full of passion and emotion, making her a handful to deal with now but qualities I think will benefit her when she learns to cope with the world and herself. She will have support to explore psychic abilities, already she is finding humor in something hovering over me and we've connected to be able to communicate non verbally. My mother and I also feel she will become some type of leader that converges many from different paths into some kind of peaceful tolerance.

NamasteIndia said:
2nd house ruler mars in 8th house creates problems to eyes and teeth also low energy levels. financial difficulties in parental house and problems with inheritance also indicated.
I can't say anything yet about the eyes or teeth, but if she takes after me, her teeth will come in too early and she may have thyroid issues leading to low energy levels.

NamasteIndia said:
3rd house ruler venus in 8th house indicates difficulty in expressing self openly. quite secretive, private person
I see her mostly in a home setting where she would be more free to express herself. But the odd time when she is out with others she does seem to reserve her highs and lows and become more "even" in her moods.

NamasteIndia said:
4th house lord in 6th house indicating little discomfortable relationship with mother/mother might be having health problems. something not satisfactory at home life.also ketu is placed here so definitely mothers health is affected.a karmic backlog from past life is indicated...relationship with mother is connected from pastlife.
Definite health problems for me and struggles between us on a day to day bases. We tend to fight already about little things. I believe she knew me and waited to come into our family for years, I know we know each other and have been together before, this extends to family, as one day while holding her I was thinking that she would not meet my father (who passed away when I was young) and getting a most definite answer that she's met him and knows him.

NamasteIndia said:
5th house lord in 12th house indicating that natives children will live abroad or far away from native.
I'm not sure who you refer to as "native" but my partner and I moved away from family and home across a few provinces. We do not have family closeby, this is not our home province. I have also previously come to realization that she may not remain close to home.

NamasteIndia said:
6th house lord in 7th house indicating that life partner health could give problems and natives own health there could be problems with sexual organs.

7th house lord in 6th house definitely indicating problems with life partner and saturn placed with sun there again indicates delayed marriage with health problems to spouse.

Again confused on who "native" refers too.

NamasteIndia said:
8th house ruler in own house indicating long life.
Strong family lines on my father's side. Grandmother, great grandmother and great grandfather all lived into their 90s with full mindset.

NamasteIndia said:
9th house ruler in 8th house native maybe living separate from father. there can be unexpected gains in life also native follows a different type of religion which is not followed by family
(this combination is there in my chart also i have stopped following religion and im on a path to newage religion)
I have endeavored to be open minded and offer her exposure to all religions and paths and she will have the freedom and support to find her path, she will not "fall into" following my path or her father's.

NamasteIndia said:
10th house ruler in asc. indicating that native will fulfill ambitions without help from anybody also combination of RAHU AND PLUTO there indicates a roller coaster ride.

11th house ruler in 7th house indicating doing business in partnership can be profitable.

12th house ruler in 7th again indicating sucess in foreign land and native would be someone who prefers isolation rather then company.

I will keep this in mind for the years to come. Her moods are already a roller coaster ride. lol

NamasteIndia said:
Uptil 2011 MAY the childrens born are having difficult chart because of karmic backlog and also the trine/cross was there in charts from last 1-2 years.

Though your child is having difficult chart but because of present Jupiter dasha for next 16 years things would go easy because jupiter during transit period brings good things.

hope the reading reasonates with you.

namaste

Thank you very much, I'm sure this will come back in years to come and I'll be nodding as I remember your words and she comes into her own. I hope the feedback gives you positive reinforcement of your ability to do readings.

NamasteIndia

thank you sakurafae for the feedback it does motivate me to continue reading

Native actually in astrology refers to the person of whom the chart is in this case its ur daughter.

summerbutterfly

NamasteIndia said:
As per vedic astrology your Ascendant Scorpio with Jupiter and Neptune in it. Scorpio rising people are very beautiful but definitely being scorpio they have this stinging nature and are quite secretive. There maybe time you are your worst enemy. You maybe causing self affliction many times.
I am told I can be quite caustic and very derisive at times, which has led me to watching my tongue. I am not very secretive, I will answer questions if asked, if not, I do hold my tongue.

NamasteIndia said:
Asc ruler in 3rd house indicates need for self expression either through writing, journalism, communication etc and short journeys often. You maybe quite ambitious.

Writing is one of my joys, I find it very easy, and have been told I can communicate better at times through written word than verbal.

NamasteIndia said:
3rd houses - this house ruler is in 7th house indicating lack of independence partners bring out best in you either in work or private life. There are lot of responsibilites and duties also relationship with siblings or friends can be distant there could be lot of resentful due to saturns restrictions in this house also added Rahu indicates little bit breathing problems like asthma etc.

I work and feel best when I am independent. I don;t like hand'holding, either having my own hand held during projects, or constantly having to hold someone else's. I don't mind teaching, but I don't like having to be there 24/7. I like people to also be independent.

NamasteIndia said:
4th house - Again ruler in 7th house indicating early marriage lot of dependence on relationship. also indicating you take lot of responsiblities of your happiness and achieving ambition.

I am not married, but in my past relationships, i have probably taken on 200% of the responsibility for anything that happened.

NamasteIndia said:
5th house - ruler in Asc. you are intelligent and you carry past life knowledge there are chances of misuse of intellect. You recognise your restrictions and enhance your creativity.

since I met someone who I know is a past life partner, it is as though the veil has lifted somewhat, I can connect to some of my past life experiences, more intuition, than anything else.

NamasteIndia said:
6th house -ruler in 3rd house indicates problems with siblings either separation or argument. again neck, windpipe, throat related problems...

My siblings and I, have a somewhat distant relationship. Not that we don't get along, we all just have very different interests.

NamasteIndia said:
7th house - ruler in 11th house money can be made with association with partner. House ruled by venus indicating partner who could be hardworking and responsible. children will be important and creativity also.

As I said before, I am not married, however, my past partner was extremely hardworking, responsible and ambitious.

NamasteIndia said:
8th house - ruler in 10th house. 8th house is odd house with lot of hidden knowledge and deep thinking. So connection with 10th house indicates unusual career like astrology, yoga or spiritual teacher. chance of working abroad and if used properly can be very positive benefit. placement of gemini here gives high spiritual aspiration and ability to work with subtle and astral energies.

I believe my intuition is agift from my grandmother who was a Spanish gypsy, and for awhile I had to put it in check, when I met the person who I believe is a past life partner bc of emotional overload. I am trying to control it and let it grow in small increments, so as to not go through the same experience again.

NamasteIndia said:
9th house - mOon in its own house of exaltation indicating fame, wealth and good fortune...but ketu a malefic creates unbalance also there. lot of religious inclination

I am not very religious at all, although I do believe in G-d.

NamasteIndia said:
10th house - Sun in exaltation in own house career, ambitions is important you have lot of leadership potential. strong soul connection and high level positions in work arena working on own is also beneficial.

I am hoping for a management position, but with the economy being what it is, there aren't many positions available. However, many of my co-workers do hope that I move up to management, bc they believe I will be a good leader. I am hoping I can live up to their expectations

NamasteIndia said:
11th house - ruler in 11th house your earnings are related to your career. it makes you quite practical in way you earn money sometimes mercury connection with 8th house causes troubles.

I have been fortunate to have always been paid well, and through a lot of hard work, overtime, and sticking to a strict budget, I have done well.

NamasteIndia said:
12th house - ruler in 11th indicating lot of expenses and also desire to grow spiritually. libra ruling 7th and 12 house indicates lot of sexual nature and trying to balance between material and spiritual needs.

This is my toughest lesson as of late,where I am caught between what is best for me spiritually and what my heart tells me. I have pretty much given up making a decision about it, and will let time tell.

Thank you so much !!!!