*Help*!!! (printers)

blackroseivy

Where on the web are there printers that do Tarot-sized cards? All I can find for the life of me is a bunch of tiny playing-cards!!!!!!!!!!! :(

HudsonGray, where are you??

blackroseivy

HEY!! :D They actually seem to have the right size!! :D :D :D Thanx SO much for the link, Sidhe-Ra!

blackroseivy

Nope - they only do PLAYING cards with little photos on the front. The quest continues!! :(

blackroseivy

There's a place that will do it - if you want 1000 decks!!!

Well, there are some locals connected to us vaguely by blood who run a printing establishment - possibly better luck there?? :(

HudsonGray

Hi Danubhe!

Someone, I think it was Rota, used this place: http://www.delanoservice.com/
I think they have a 1,000 minimum though, same as the Carta Mundi site in Tennessee (yep, they do have a USA office and printing setup).

And the Blue Moon Tarot was printed here:
http://goliath.ecnext.com/coms2/product-compint-0000326286-page.html

This last place will do anything from 1 to 100,000 decks, so you get what you need, but they do charge for setup costs. I think the Maat Tarot was printed at this place too (both decks by the same artist). You can check with Julie Cuccia Watts about costs they charged her at that printer if you like, her email is on her website, just search for Blue Moon Tarot. She's in Watertown, WI and she was happy with how the deck turned out.

Another thing you can do is check who prints baseball trading cards or D&D Gaming cards at a hobby shop, contact the company and ask who does their printing for them, the printer would appreciate the networking, they always look for business!

Sidhe-Ra

Actually, they do completely customised cards- fronts and backs- I know because I was thinking about using them! Have a good look and you'll see xx

blackroseivy

My main problem here seems to be size. I also have to get only 50-100 dex - not more!! PLEASE!!! :( - but that can be done, only they all seem to have standard playing-card size. I have contacted the outfit Sidhe-Ra put me onto - hopefully THEY will actually be able to deliver what I want! If not, though, I'm going to this other place too. Thanx, Hudson - I figured you'd know SOMETHING!! :D

blackroseivy

Great, their e-mail form isn't working. I signed up for an account, I hope there is some way of reaching them!!

Sidhe-Ra

Here is a copy of the quote i had from them :

200 decks of Large Size, Plastic-coated Paper (standard), Black Centered High Gloss, 300 GSM, With Custom Faces, No Display Required, Having 80 cards to a deck, Single Tuck Captive Carton (Plain), order timing 4 Week(s).

Custom Made Playing Cards, will be $15.69 per deck cost and the total cost will be $3139.95 inclusive of FedEx delivery to your door.

This quote is inclusive of setup fees and there are no hidden fees.

*This quote does not include local levies or custom duties if they apply to your locality.

---------------------

and their email is sales@tmcards.com

Hope that helps! xx