If you were a faerie, who would you be?

Fire Storm

Apparently I am Penelope Dreamweaver. I didn't think I inspired people, but perhaps I do.

sagitarian

thought I'd dig up this old thread for any newbies, or oldies that wanted to redo this excercise.

I'll redo "mine" later, but a few days ago, I did this for my new cat. I asked "if buddha was a faery, who would he be?" and he got "The Faun". I'm still getting to know my cat, so I can't really say if this is true or not, but I just wanted to remind anyone who hasn't tried this, you can do this over other people, animals, relatives, etc.

I've found this excercise to be helpful in finding more in depth understanding of my friends and family (even the furry family members).

Sage

Jewel

Thanks Sage, I will give this a try later too. I was the Journeyman a couple of years ago ... wonder if I still am?

Sophie

Well, I asked who I was now and got The Journeyman...it certainly fits! I'm contemplating a big move...and an adventure in more ways than one.

.traveller.

I was given the Dark Lady. It certainly fits, but it isn't one I thought I would receive at this point in my life. I was thinking I was more of the Gloominous Doom persuasion.

elviefae

I asked the faeries which of them I would be and I pulled The Faery Godmother. But I was hoping they would choose Indi...waaaaa, lol :) Don't get me wrong, The Faery Godmother is nice. Its just that I feel so protective of little Indi and I always want to hug him. I always hope he turns up in every reading so I was hoping they'd pick him. Be that as it may.. The Faery Godmother huh? I'll have to think on that a bit.

Jewel

elviefae said:
But I was hoping they would choose Indi...waaaaa, lol :) Don't get me wrong, The Faery Godmother is nice. Its just that I feel so protective of little Indi and I always want to hug him.
Ahhhhhhhh, but as the Faerie Godmother you CAN protect him :)

elviefae

Jewel, I'm smiling. What a great way to look at it! Thanks. I've pulled The Faery Godmother a few times now since that draw for other questions. Normally I don't get her often. I'm trying to stay open to her energy.

sagitarian

never would've thunk it...

I did this excercise (sucessfully this time) and I never would've thought I'd get this card, but sure enough, here he is...

Ffaff the Ffooter

He's smiling today, as he kicks back and is just enjoying his little break and rubbing his feet, while pondering where he's been, where he just was, and the direction in where he's going now.

But for now, he's stopped, and taking care of his feet. His wings look a little tattered as his long travel has bent them, and the storms and wind have whipped them.

He looks older to me now, wise. And yet, still has that youthful, carefree mind. He has a dignity about him that I've never seen before, like he knows when to interject in a conversation, and when not to. I envy that. He has his secrets but would gladly share them with a trusting soul, if for nothing else, just to share and open up to another for the experiences he's had, and maybe some help on a few riddles he's in the process of trying to solve.

Again, I'm drawn to the "antlers" upon him, as I was in my reading on Nelys. His are slightly illuminated, but long and stretched out indeed.

I never would've picked him to represent me, but I suppose its fitting.

Sage

Jewel

Well I finally got around to doing this exercise again and according to our friends the Fey, when I asked if I were a faerie which one of them would I like they responded "The Oak Men" .... my was I impressed they thought me so wise :D (I think I would probably the the little bitty one in the bottom right hand corner *LOL*)