Chronata's Angels

MoonGypsy

well ok...I wasn't thinking of selling it actually...but if there are enough people who want it...I will reconsider!

Thanks for the sweet comments!

Me Wants too, Robyn!!!!!!!!!!! Pweeeze! :p

Chronata

It may take a while...although I do work pretty fast! :D

I originally had the idea of 36 cards...that became 42 pretty quickly, and now there's 45.

MoonGypsy

It may take a while...although I do work pretty fast! :D

I originally had the idea of 36 cards...that became 42 pretty quickly, and now there's 45.

Oh honey, that sounds just wonderful! :D i am quite excited, admittedly!

Chronata

Another thing I wanted to mention is how the angels are getting me to do this.

I have been seeing angel things everywhere these days, and finding feathers.

When I was feeling really down, the idea came into my head...you need to make an angel deck to read with. And it kept coming...everytime I had a moment of quiet of relaxation, the angel deck...fully formed would be in my head.

I even tried resisting it.

When I started to draw them, the faces and looks came to me quite clearly and quickly...like intuitive drawings I do of people's guides. And they have things to tell me.

For instance, the Angel of Artistry was originally Creativity, but they told me to change it.
And there is an Angel of Mystery now...which wasn't on the original list at all.

Little Hare

Finally an angel deck with a fey feel! Robyn I read professionally with your minute tarot (before I had a baby) and so many people commented on how much they loved the deck! I understand its a lot of hard working creating and publishing a deck, but I just love your work.

Please publish this. I will definately buy a copy. So lushious and vibrant

Shalyn

Oh, nice. I like this deck. Angel decks are so-so for me, but I love your drawings! I'll buy one if you ever sell them.

flying black kat

Chronata:

'Chronata's Angels'

After reading this thread, everything I would have wanted to say has already been said.

I wish you great luck with this deck. I hope you decide to publish this deck for the rest of us. I so love your art.

May the Angels always protect and guide you.

Kathy

Chronata

Thank you guys! :heart:

My therapist is convinced that the angel deck is my way out of depression.
I think he might be right, as I want to create them every time I feel down.

I will try and get more cards up here this weekend for you all to see.
The angels have miraculously made my internet still available...for now!
(it usually gets shut off before the phone gets disconnected!)

silverwings94

I don't know what to say here, that hasn't been already said. I too saw this thread and thought Oh, Oh here is another one of Chronata's decks that I have to have and I was right. As soon as I started reading the thread and then seeing the first card that did it.
So when you and if you do decide to market them Please, Please put me on the list.
These angels really have alot to say and I look forward to seeing the rest of this beautiful deck when its complete.
Love and light,
Kat

Little Hare

Thank you guys! :heart:

My therapist is convinced that the angel deck is my way out of depression.
I think he might be right, as I want to create them every time I feel down.

I will try and get more cards up here this weekend for you all to see.
The angels have miraculously made my internet still available...for now!
(it usually gets shut off before the phone gets disconnected!)

Chronata,

Please take care of yourself. I hope you don't feel under pressure. There are many of us here who have suffered and are still suffering depression. I guess what i'm trying to say, is that we are an understanding bunch and just do them when they feel right for you.

Angels really do work in mysterious ways Re your internet connection :D

Love

Little Hare