so...uh...this happened....

etherealtarot

That would be an amazing deck!

Amsonia

This gave me a good laugh, and yes, they would be pretty fun to read with! Bag of dicks, hilarious! I'd love to see that come up in a reading....too funny!

Chronata

There may in fact be a couple more cards! They have been sketched out. I just need time to color them.

I decided that...like the RWS that it is a parody of...the minors won't have titles( except for the usual aces and courts) but I may include titles in the lwb...if there ever is one.

Pam O

Thanks everyone!

:heart:

I have had these in my head for a long time, but finally had an excuse to do them (twisted tarot ATC swap...which is why the proportions are kinda off)

I really don't know if I have an entire deck in me...but I do have a lot of them rolling around in my brain pan...so stay tuned.
We want to see the other "rolling" around!! :party:
I will get bellied on up to the table of "we want to order"... ;)

I will!As soon as I finish them!

These were done so quickly...the art's not even that good...but then maybe that's how this deck should be!

If there is a Tarot Hell...I am so going there....
................................... :D :D :D :D :D
Tarot Hell? ................... :D:party::party::party::party::party::D
Sounds like a party! ........... :D :royal: :D

Shaymus

Love the " 4 20" on the pillars of the High P. haha

jb90

HAHAH! that is excellent! I would buy those cards! The wheel of meat is so hilarious! I love it

Chronata

HAHAH! that is excellent! I would buy those cards! The wheel of meat is so hilarious! I love it
I'm so glad you like that one! it's really the first card...

13 years ago, when I moved from Chicago to Wisconsin, the local radio station had a promotion where they spun the Wheel of Meat, and gave prizes from the butchers.

Since that time I have pictured this card...exactly as you see it!

thesunthestar

Lol! This is awesome. The HP seems so appropriate.

truelighth

I am only discovering this thread now, but Chronata, those are brilliant! Please finish it and print it. I want, want, WANT! :-D

Little Hare

Hilarious! Also is the bag of dicks in reference to the Louis C.K skit ? ;)