Interpreters and Translators

Labhraín

What crystals and stones are beneficial for interpreters and translators?

I consulted all of my crystal books for language learning and all I found was this:

Judy Hall's Crystal Bible (Vol 1) says: Blue Chalcedony
Judy Hall's Crystal Bible (Vol 2) says: Annabergite

I had asked a similar question a long time ago but I feel like I need more information. I'm looking for more suggestions and I think at that time someone suggested sodalite as I seem to recall I was told it was a good stone for writers. I don't know if it would help in these occupations. If I had to guess, I would think blue stones, as they relate to the throat chakra (vocal communication), as that would be good for interpreters since they work with spoken language, however, translators work with written language and so their work is more intellectual than vocal and I would guess that maybe the crown chakra would govern their work.

Does anyone have any suggestions on stones that are good for interpreters/translators?

AnneBoleyn

I'd check out blue calcite which is a powerhouse for communication. Aquamarine which allows clarity of speech and thought and is really gentle.

I've always had good luck with fluorite. The purple connects to you crown, the greenish-blue connects to your throat, so it aids in both perception, understanding, and communication. It may be unconventional, but it has always worked for me.

I have a friend who said celestite was her key to foreign language understanding. That is a really strong, refined stone that's drenched in angelic connections... I would have thought it too powerful and mis-aligned for it, but she swears it's the way and the light. It always seemed to me like bringing a machete to butter your bread, but if it worked for her, maybe it'll work for you.

Labhraín

I'd check out blue calcite which is a powerhouse for communication. Aquamarine which allows clarity of speech and thought and is really gentle.

I've always had good luck with fluorite. The purple connects to you crown, the greenish-blue connects to your throat, so it aids in both perception, understanding, and communication. It may be unconventional, but it has always worked for me.

I have a friend who said celestite was her key to foreign language understanding. That is a really strong, refined stone that's drenched in angelic connections... I would have thought it too powerful and mis-aligned for it, but she swears it's the way and the light. It always seemed to me like bringing a machete to butter your bread, but if it worked for her, maybe it'll work for you.

Hi Anne,

This sounds like excellent information. Thank you so very much for taking the time to respond. I am going to do some research and shopping today. You suggestions sound right on point. Thank you again for the information.

Labhraín

If anyone has any more suggestions, please feel free to opine - the thread's always open!

starsofnorth

Try emerald for memory. Blue lace agate for speech and any form of communication. Flourite is good for focus.

Look at other aspects of translating. Like the people involved. So a stone to strengthen relationships, coworkers, whatever.

Hey, I just thought amethyst. To help connect with your work, and to "go beyond words" so to speak.

Don't limit yourself because of book and/or color. Try different combos and see what works.