Galaxy tarot app

Lillie

I've got this on my pox tablet (not the first one, that died when I threw it at the wall, this is another. It will die the same way, it seems to be in their nature to die like that. And phones.)

I like it (the app)
It gives me a card of the day and I can't cheat and say 'Oh, the deck didn't cut right, wasn't shuffled enough, etc.' and try and get a better card. Lol.

I like it being the RWS, cos that's like neutral vanilla deck.

I like the spreads, though it's a shame I cant put in my own spreads. (how the hell would that work, though?) I want my own horseshoe spread, etc.

I like that it's got the waite meanings too.

The themes are OK, but if I pick the one that works with the live wall paper I lose the menu bar at the top. (why??????)

What I wanted to know was this. The meanings on it, (not the waite ones) where do they come from? A book? Which book?
Or from the creators? Did someone write the special for this?

Why can't people in Britain have it? (google wouldn't let me, so I had to search it out elsewhere)

I hate google.
If you write google in a sort of weird way with some of the letters upside down, it sort of makes 600,60,6
Which is clearly 666.
Nuff said.

danieljuk

The lovely Ace of Stars on here makes it and is the co-owner. I hope I have this right in information but sadly they had copyright issues and it's been forced removed in some areas :( UK being one!

If you have downloaded it or bought it in google play previously you can still find it in the things downloaded before section of apps. I couldn't live without it probably :thumbsup:

Ace of Stars wrote all the interpretations herself! The card of the day is quite stunningly accurate in my experience :)

My #1 tarot app :)

sensitivemuse

I got the free version of this one, I rather like it :) I like how they pick out certain aspects of the card and what they have all in common to give a combination spread/reading.

Ace of Stars

Thank you for starting this thread! It's so valuable to learn what users' experiences are like.

Like Danieljuk says (thank you, by the way!), I wrote the other interpretations. I hope you like them.

I like the spreads, though it's a shame I cant put in my own spreads. (how the hell would that work, though?) I want my own horseshoe spread, etc.

Thank you for the feedback. This is definitely something we'd like to add.

The themes are OK, but if I pick the one that works with the live wall paper I lose the menu bar at the top. (why??????)

Why can't people in Britain have it? (google wouldn't let me, so I had to search it out elsewhere)

If you didn't download it from Google Play, you won't get updates or the correct format for your tablet/phone. Hence the problem with the live wallpaper. Plus, when you download from "elsewhere", your download can include all kinds of things you didn't bargain for.

Like Danieljuk says, copyright prohibits us from distributing this deck in the EU.

We have made 4 other Tarot decks into apps, available worldwide: Darkana Tarot, CBD Tarot de Marseille, The Gypsy Palace Tarot, and Tarot Illuminati.

Plus, we'll be releasing something special soon! :D

Padma

I have the Illuminati as well as the Galaxy. They work really well, and I love them :) but I am not in the UK. Inputting one's own spreads would be hugely empowering.

Sumada

Oooo! ..."releasing something special soon!" Oh do tell

Ace of Stars

In due time Sumada, in due time... :)

danieljuk

we will all just have to wait in suspense! :) :thumbsup: