Get "certified" - it's cheap! ; )

strings of life

OctavaSpera said:
I'm wondering, what would be a good background image? A collage from an erotic Tarot? Psychedelic? One filled with rainbows, stars, and unicorns?

I remember someone saying they were working on the theme but I am unaware of the progress. Sorry if this is out of line.
gregory said:
If we do one I'd think goats and angels... In purple and pink.... WE now know those are her favourite colours....

Would that be a lot of space though ?
We can use a background with this theme! It can be bright and crazy with goats, unicorns and foil. Does anyone want to make one? I can over the weekend, but not now. If you make it, upload it into Media and send me a PM so that I can enable it.

nisaba

Photocat, are you around? Given your ethics secton I'd dearly love to see how you answer the first request for a reading on the blog.

photokat

nisaba said:
Photocat, are you around? Given your ethics secton I'd dearly love to see how you answer the first request for a reading on the blog.

Ha! I am still catching up with this monster thread here but this sounds very intriguing : )

And it appears that someone has already responded to the first reading request.

ETA: I didn't see this until now:

http://aisselleggabegietarotinsights.wordpress.com/tarot-ethics/

HAHAHA
Oh man.... and I thought I was crazy!

photokat

New thread to discuss Aisselle related stuff?

PS:

I think it would make sense to start a new thread to discuss all things Aisselle ...

auracarna, do you want to start one for that since you've been watching over the blog etc?

Pen

Good idea PK!

It'd be good to have Aisselle's flickr log in so we can post pix. I'd have liked to use links to pix of the Xultun cards in the reading.

I'll leave the next one for someone else - but I'm going to be busy for a few days so thought I'd jump in...:)

Pen

Alta

photokat said:
PS:

I think it would make sense to start a new thread to discuss all things Aisselle ...

auracarna, do you want to start one for that since you've been watching over the blog etc?
I'll set up a new section in the TT Index so that we can keep track if you like.

aurarcana, just PM myself or Sulis if you need things like an edit of the first post (mentioned somewhere).

gregory

*cpugh*

Far be it from MOI to be a killjoy - but I think we are at risk (on the blog) of losing Aisselle's Essential Innocence. I think it will be more fun for all who find it if we avoid turning her into a nymphomaniac gold digger and stick to the milking of a billy-goat side of her... No ? (Seriously - I think we could fall into a rather boring trap here if it all goes OTT sex and violence...)

photokat

I am more than happy to start a new thread and edit the first post of this one, I'd just need a suggestion what to name the new thread ...

Ideas?

gregory

Aisselle Gabegie should do it ?