Duck Soup Decks

delinfrey

Wow, just discovered that Mme Loviise's Oraakel is IN ESTONIAN! Super excited!

I was already suspecting a connection (since Loviise is an Estonian name), and Mägi from Zirkus Mägi means "Mountain" in Estonian.

Good to see that our tiny country is represented in divination culture :)

EDIT: for those who are interested, Estonian names are words from nature, so Katrin Laine Kallaste is Catherine Wave of Coast

Freder

Wow! Thank you, delinfrey!

reall

OMG! this looks fantastic!:)) wish more selfpublished creators make their annual catalogs!^^ so we know what's new on that alternative route market!^^ lolz :))

[Sentence referring to another group deleted by moderator]
THANK YOU!^^

Lee

Moderator note:

Hi reall,

I know it was inadvertent and unintentional, but the forum rules specify that:
We work hard to maintain and improve this forum and we'd rather not have our members or traffic diverted to other sources. Therefore, we don't allow self-promoting, advertising, or soliciting visitors to your own or an affiliated website, forum, mailing list, service, product, workshop, conference, auction, etc, either via posts, threads, email, or private message.
So I've deleted the reference in your post to another group.

Thanks,
Lee, Tarot Deck Creation Moderator

reall

Moderator note:

Hi reall,

I know it was inadvertent and unintentional, but the forum rules specify that:

So I've deleted the reference in your post to another group.

Thanks,
Lee, Tarot Deck Creation Moderator

Ups! sorry! I'll try remembering that now!^^ thank you!^^:))

Belinda2

Please let us know about the decks progress I love Halloween!!!

Freder

Here's a quick question to all tarot deck buyers and collectors:

If given a choice, would you rather participate in a Kickstarter campaign to help fund a deck's publication, or simply place a pre-order direct to the publisher?

RiverRunsDeep

Here's a quick question to all tarot deck buyers and collectors:

If given a choice, would you rather participate in a Kickstarter campaign to help fund a deck's publication, or simply place a pre-order direct to the publisher?

I would rather participate in a Kickstarter campaign. For some reason, pre-orders seem to become easily derailed or delayed. Of course, that is my own personal experience.