Psycards Study Group - 3. No

Pao

No -If you're in doubt about the track, this card commands you to go back.

I like how this one is red, a red light, and yes is green. Again simple for yes/no. It could mean stop, maybe think before you act or speak. I see it like a big hand in front of my face sometimes saying stop! The book says it might mean to think about a change of course. A warning against negative thinking.

.traveller.

I like to look at this card (and the Yes, Never, Now cards) in conjunction with another card as if it were part of a sentence. I like to put them into context.

Asking if "A and J will date?" and get No, you might think that they will not get together. However, while they may not go out on dates, they could just hang out together at home and still fall in love.

Another one "Is K seeing anyone?", No... oh hey, clear sailing, except K is only interested in one particular person and it's not you.

This is just me though, because if someone tells me "Never", I'm more likely to go "Oh yeah, watch me. I'll find a way." :p :D

Pao

This is true but I think its more related with the type or how you ask the question.

.traveller.

Definitely, I was just trying to give examples of what I meant since I don't really explain things so well. Overall, I found that I couldn't read with this deck using one card draws, I needed at least two cards. That is not to say that someone else couldn't read perfectly well with this deck using just one card.

Pao

oh I totally agree with you i CAN NOT read with one card draw with this deck and also I have to be very specific with the question I ask. but I do find that it works if i ask a yes/no or when question. Like if i ask "will I receive a phone call I am expecting?" and get Yes I know i got my answer but just out of habit i tend to pull the following card and luckily enough there will be one card to add on to the msg. for ex. Yes-The Message. i think they are pretty much strasght forward. what do you think?

Master_Margarita

Here's the image of the card, for reference.

This is an abstract card, just like the "Yes," card, with the same color scheme, reds and blues, except here red predominates--like a red light.

The Hobson book notes:

It tells you to change course. It warns you against negative thinking that saps your precious energies. It strengthens your will and reinforces it when you have already a psychological bias against any specific course of action.

:heart: M_M~

.traveller.

Pao said:
oh I totally agree with you i CAN NOT read with one card draw with this deck and also I have to be very specific with the question I ask. but I do find that it works if i ask a yes/no or when question. Like if i ask "will I receive a phone call I am expecting?" and get Yes I know i got my answer but just out of habit i tend to pull the following card and luckily enough there will be one card to add on to the msg. for ex. Yes-The Message. i think they are pretty much strasght forward. what do you think?

LOL
I'm not so fortunate. I am more likely to pull The Puzzle for a question like that. My cards make me work for my answers. Perhaps I just need to work with them more and ask better questions. That's why I am glad to see some people interested in discussing the cards, it helps me focus better than I would on my own.

Master_Margarita

.traveller. said:
LOL
I'm not so fortunate. I am more likely to pull The Puzzle for a question like that. My cards make me work for my answers.

It's behaving like a tarot deck :D.

:heart: M_M~

Pao

.traveller. said:
LOL
I'm not so fortunate. I am more likely to pull The Puzzle for a question like that. My cards make me work for my answers. Perhaps I just need to work with them more and ask better questions. That's why I am glad to see some people interested in discussing the cards, it helps me focus better than I would on my own.

omg i hate getting the puzzle!!! hahaaa!! I tend to work with them everyday even with everyday questions and so far I find that they get very specific. Though since I only read for myself and my friend I tend to get the same cards and messages over and over no matter what.

Master_Margarita

Pao said:
Though since I only read for myself and my friend I tend to get the same cards and messages over and over no matter what.

That's interesting. Do you think this is partly because this is only a 40-card deck so there are fewer cards to draw in the first place?