Psycards Study Group - 23. The Tree

Master_Margarita

Compared to the Sun, the Moon, and the Stars, The Tree seems like a pretty unimportant card. Hobson says this is about "growth" and about society. He notes that the fact that this tree has been pruned is of significance. The branches and the roots occupy the same amount of space.

I dunno. It may take a while for me to warm up to this one.

:heart: M_M~

.traveller.

The most obvious connection I see is "The family tree" and sometimes we cut off family members for a variety of reasons.

Another thought is the tree as self.

I received this card in a reading and the message was improper pruning.

It looks to be an Apple tree that has yet to bear fruit.

Summersweet

You know with it showing the branches and roots I see it as possibily meaning remember where you have come from, what has made you you, your foundations that are hidden, your inner growth (trees are kind of spiritual right?) which without these you would have no branches, you would not grow outwardly. It reminds me of knowledge, but the tree doesn't seem really old so also learning.

It makes me think it's just as important, if not more so, what is not seen, what is hidden but is so vital.

The red makes me think of passion and love, and yes the family

It's been trimmed to fit, both roots and branches, making sure you fit in, shaping yourself

*stops rambling* :p

Pao

The thought that comes to my mind is the thought of growing up and getting older. Years passing in your life. Maturing. Finally being an adult.