the tarot of the moon garden new version?

moonmorgan

The box?!

I really have no idea......

greycats

Book only?

From the information Amazon gives via the link you've provided, it appears that the product is a book. Of course with Amazon it's sometimes hard to tell, but lately they've been putting the phrase "cards edition" when there's a deck involved. However, I notice 2 ISBN numbers and I'm not sure what that means. In any case, you can email Amazon and ask for clarification, though it's not easy to get past their automatic service, sometimes. ;)

Logiatrix

It's A Deck & Spread Sheet...

The difference is mainly just the box, plus that paper Celtic Cross spread sheet thing that we only got with the set before.

The "Premier Edition"(s) are the same U. S. Games decks as before, but now they are in bigger boxes for "greater display impact, more shelf presence, and less pilferage" (according to the catalog).

Another difference, of course, is that change in lamination...but that's a whole other thread!
:eek:
:D

karen0205

Why aren't they clearer as to what you are buying? That's the one thing I hate about Amazon. You never know if it's the deck or book or both. You really have to read the whole page just to try and get a clue.

That has to be just the book only because it only weighs 7.2 ounces. The deck alone weighs that. Maybe they are reprinting the book?

pippi

I was wondering about this too. I was hoping for the miracle of them possibly reprinting it without those hideous borders. No such luck, I guess. :(

Hemera

Hideous borders? Ah, but *that* is easy.. ! :D
all you need is a sharp pair of scissors and a corner rounder from a craft shop.
I have trimmed my Moon Garden and I :love: it

pippi

Hemera said:
Hideous borders? Ah, but *that* is easy.. ! :D
all you need is a sharp pair of scissors and a corner rounder from a craft shop.
I have trimmed my Moon Garden and I :love: it

I have trimmed other decks ...but how do you trim the Moon Garden? You'd have to cut a lot of the picture out because the flowery borders aren't straight. It would take out so much detail from the tops of the cards, unless you left them oddly rounded at the top.

I'm looking through the deck right now and can't imagine cutting that much detail off the tops. Would you be willing to post some scans of your trimmed deck?

Abrac

Logiatrix is right. It's a standard deck of cards and a spread sheet contained in a larger slip case. They are printed in Italy whereas the previous version was printed in Belgium I believe.